Awards
  • Established
i thought that silver guy was a good guy. shows how much i know

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when he was introduced in the 60s he was a Herald of Galactus, a slave that was sent out to find planets for Galactus to devour. I think his homeworld or his girlfriend was going to be destroyed by Galactus and the only way to save them was to become his slave, but later he is freed and becomes a good guy to redeem himself for all of the bad he did

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
i thought that silver guy was a good guy. shows how much i know
The Silver Surfer is kind of an enigma. A loner who plays by his own rules. He was embittered by the deal he had to make with Galactus to save his home planet.
********************spoilers**********************
When the Fantastic Four helped free him and save his world he un officially joined them for a brief period. He left the group after Ben Grimm returned to his "thingness" and there was always creative differences between him and the Torch!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm routing for a Galactus showdown with SS and F4. I have my doubts about the planet eater making much of an appearence though.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ill be mildly disappointed if it isnt the personified version of the character from the 60s instead of the swarm that has taken shape in the ultimate series, but i know they will handle it well either well (though 10:1 odds it will be abusive CG)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abusive CG in the least man. Heck Silver Surfer is completely motion captured CG on his own(just like Gollum).

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when they go to great lengths to bring as much realism as possible to a character i dont mind it as much and i give them a little more credit, abusive in my canon measure more towards Star Wars Ep I where the final droid battle doesnt contain a single element of practical effects, the motion capture gives the cg that much more credibility IMO

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:think: Matrix Reloaded:think: :D

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Revolution was even more abusive, couldnt get through the first half hour before i just turned it off