question for people with legal expertise

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, if I had a customer service issue with a research chem company, does this particular area limit the kind of action I could take? I don't wanna get into it too much here, but long story short money was paid and didn't get my stuff and USPS delivery confirmation shows this, but the person I have been corresponding with has instead accused me of dishonesty and told me to take my money elsewhere. I was just gonna let it slide and go elsewhere, but now I would like to see what my options are.

What is the normal course of action for a problem like this? BBB?
This incident made me realize I have never really had an issue with buying supps online...guess I am either lucky or spoiled, maybe both. Anyways, babbling is over, if anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it, don't need to be a lawyer per se, just some idea of what I can do

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Yes, The Better Business Bureau is a very good start. If you paid by credit card you can notify the bank and they may help-especially American Expess!

Research Chemical companies do not like "official" attention, so even if you don't recover your money you can make them squirm a little!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Best advice is to notify credit card company that the product wasn't delivered and you want to file a dispute.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
alright, thanks a lot for the help guys. wasn't sure if i was out of luck because of the gray area type products

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
alright, thanks a lot for the help guys. wasn't sure if i was out of luck because of the gray area type products
I doubt your CC company will care about what the product is. If the company takes credit cards, then they have an agreement with the CC companies outlining the terms of service. One of those terms is a dispute resolution mechanism. If anything, the company probably has more to lose because the CC company wouldn't want their services associated with problematic merchandise. They might revoke the right of the merchant to take their card.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
listen to the advice above

and if its AMEX well they have the best customer service as far as i have expirience.

Zombie as a CUstomer with AMEX: if you have a dispute they would do it best to resolve the issue as fast as possible to keep you happy. i have had issues in restaurants were the waiters charge 50 dlls tips and stuff like that and they take care of that in minutes. also most of the stuff you buy with amex if you read the fine print of your statement it says its insure for satisfaction guarantee.

Zombie as a SB owner: IT SUCKS they charge to much for the transactions and comission and you have to have a quota of sales each month so that they dont change you even more. i dont accept AMEX anymore :D

s

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot for the help yeahright and rhino. USPS tracking shows that the package is far away from where I am, so hopefully it goes smoothly, although I would rather just get my stuff. on the other hand...not sure if i even want mystery liquids from them after the emails that have been exchanged, lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rocket3015 IGF-1/GH 11
Anabolics 1
Supplements 27
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 1