im a badass mofo

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
yah, thats right. straight up JACKED!!! everyday, i wake up and look in the mirror and im just like DAYYYUMMM im huge. whatcha know about that??

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i can out badass you, eat CEE and hydro casein straight without any water, where you at now? lol

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
i can out badass you, eat CEE and hydro casein straight without any water, where you at now? lol

oh you think thats some ****?? the last two weeks I have ate 50g of yellow gold powder for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. the only thing i drank was nolva, and I liked it.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lmao. i mix my nolva anadrol cee goats milk oats and cottage cheese together and down it with a bottle of clomid.
the clomid tastes so good i cry.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
lmao. i mix my nolva anadrol cee goats milk oats and cottage cheese together and down it with a bottle of clomid.
the clomid tastes so good i cry.
lol lately i have been reading some crazy stuff about how I need to be eating 5-6 meals a day or something?? I dunno what thats all about, but this does sound tasty GR. I might have to incorporate that in my diet to get a few extra meals. I am trying to count calories though as well......do you know the macro breakdown for this meal??

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol lately i have been reading some crazy stuff about how I need to be eating 5-6 meals a day or something?? I dunno what thats all about, but this does sound tasty GR. I might have to incorporate that in my diet to get a few extra meals. I am trying to count calories though as well......do you know the macro breakdown for this meal??
please that's easy macro breakdown. sheesh.
58g sugar alcohols
500g monkey's blood
760g bat nectar
and of course the usual cpf of 400g/50g/500g

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah . . . I kicked Chuck Norris' a$$ even though I had a broken leg, a severe case of blue balls, and a blindfold, beat that ! :bow28:

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
Oh yeah . . . I kicked Chuck Norris' a$$ even though I had a broken leg, a severe case of blue balls, and a blindfold, beat that ! :bow28:
:saw:

Please Iron Warrior......if you must beat my a$$ and chop me to pieces, please spare my wife and children!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
:saw:

Please Iron Warrior......if you must beat my a$$ and chop me to pieces, please spare my wife and children!
If you insist, hell I might only paralyze to make it less cruel :D