Jordin - "too" Fat To Be American Idol ???

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ummm....amrican idol is brutal...haha..

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I was so happy when that fat b1tch, (what's her name?) got voted off.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to really smack the **** out of that blonde. First, they ***** that people are too thin, now they're too fat again. For the love of God, she is 17; how is she the "picture of diabetes and heart disease." I am not saying that she could not lose some weight, but just because she does not the physique of a bikini model does not make her unhealthy.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
The thing is: This is a singing contest, not fitness competition. That blonde did nothing but sound like a b**** while not supporting herself with any kind legitimate explanation.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Obese no, but the health concerns wouldn't be baseless.

I agree the blonde woman was way out of line though.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She looks fine to me, and besides last I checked Kelly clarky was still packing some loving meat.

L

Lightning

Awards
I want to really smack the **** out of that blonde. First, they ***** that people are too thin, now they're too fat again. For the love of God, she is 17; how is she the "picture of diabetes and heart disease." I am not saying that she could not lose some weight, but just because she does not the physique of a bikini model does not make her unhealthy.
Exactly!
That little blond needs a swift kick to the vulva. This is a 17 yr old girl she is talking about, who IMO isn't that big. If all she sees when she looks at her is heart disease and diabetes she is the one with serious problems.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
WRONG WAY:

advocating that Jordin should not win despite the impact it might have on younger fans due to her weight versus the amazing talent she has as such a young age.

MORE APPROPRIATE AND APPLAUDABLE APPROACH:

"Congratulations Jordin! You are a such a talented young women. It is evident you will have a bright future as a recording artist. The fact that you are in the final two is evident of that. Being a role model to many is a huge deal, and we, at ????? association, would love the opportunity to speak with you about promoting a healthy life. We feel you could help impact the lives of many children and teens growing up in a world with increasing weight epidemic, etc, etc, blah blah blah....We could also assist you in getting in the type of shape that will be needed for tours, concerts, etc, etc, blah blah blah"

As a former fatboy, I understand the impact of proper role models promoting health, but this blonde deserves a swift kick in the ass.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly thought she was a very pretty girl and she could friggin sing like no tomorrow.