- 05-25-2007, 08:26 PM
As Jim Ganley puts it, weight training is a solitary activity, at least in the sense that what you achieve is up to you and no one else. However, a good training partner is worth their weight in gold if you can find them. More often than not though, the reality is that ‘you’ are your best training partner.
Training Partners | Mind and Muscle
- 05-25-2007, 08:30 PM
i really dont like working out with anyone. they always want to talk and then you have to pull a headphone out and say "WHAT?"
if i need a spot ill nod to one of my boys at the gym. and they know what to do. no words are spoken.
Similar Forum Threads
- By IPOM in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:28 AM
- By kylasdaddy in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 09-17-2009, 02:28 AM
- By Ripped1 in forum PicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:08 AM
- By Beowulf in forum General ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 07-08-2005, 01:35 AM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 12-01-2004, 12:19 PM