Ever want a supplement company job? i do

  1. Ever want a supplement company job? i do


    Soooo anyone know of any supplement companies based in NJ or PA? warehouses?

    help a brotha


  2. I want to be a rep, or start my own supplement company!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    Soooo anyone know of any supplement companies based in NJ or PA? warehouses?

    help a brotha
    What do you have to offer a company?
    •   
       


  4. i would hire him. he knows his $hit.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i would hire him. he knows his $hit.
    That means nothing to me, you obviously don't!




    Bumblebee a mustang... pfft

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    That means nothing to me, you obviously don't!




    Bumblebee a mustang... pfft
    eat a dic* toad boy

    and what da hell are you talking about gay mustangs for?

  7. Chad, calm down....


    Jomi, I live in the same area as you...I'd love to do the same...I need to break into the fitness industry somehow...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i would hire him. he knows his $hit.
    guys there is nothing wrong with being gay, a toad, or chad, or all three. or a cow.

    PI you are also gracing the tri-state area with your manliness? what great location.

    im actually from clinton township, new jersey. right near flemington and about 20mins from PA down I-78 (watch out for the coppers).

    great place to raise the kids, observe farmland, observe cows (or buy them finaplix carts), buffalo farm..., thats about it.

    im pretty sure the top 4 professions around here are
    1. waiter
    2. landscaping
    3. vetrinarian
    4. supermarket cashier

    PS Chad, i used to lifeguard at a country club pool. beware. BEWARE the fat rich women.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    What do you have to offer a company?
    toad, you name it i probably have what youre looking for or the desire to become it.

    and chad is like the president washington fellow, does not tell a lie. i know my ****. ill shoot you a couple of particulars through PM.

    and whore out a few rep points to ya

  10. I think everyone from our little AM clique wants to bust into the fitness industry like Ron Jeremy Bustin' into some 18-year-old slut's face!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I think everyone from our little AM clique wants to bust into the fitness industry like Ron Jeremy Bustin' into some 18-year-old slut's face!
    now that is drive and determination! if only ron had been packin some torm before those money shots. theyd have to charge the man with murder

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    now that is drive and determination! if only ron had been packin some torm before those money shots. theyd have to charge the man with murder
    Don't they give SERM's to male pornstars so they can have sex with more loose ***** without getting 'drained'? Or is that just a myth?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  13. Chlomid is called "the porn star drug"....anyone who has taken chlomid knows why.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post

    Whoa!! When is the Camaro going to be available?

  15. I know of 3 supplement companies who need regional sales reps.. I'd take the job, but I don't like the idea of driving thru every state in New England in a 4-day stretch..

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    Chlomid is called "the porn star drug"....anyone who has taken chlomid knows why.
    wheres chad he would know he's on it right now. o wait he's probably goin through a box of tissues watching sleepless in seattle again.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    wheres chad he would know he's on it right now. o wait he's probably goin through a box of tissues watching sleepless in seattle again.



    LOL! 2 funny! im going to go watch porn now.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Whoa!! When is the Camaro going to be available?
    next fall as a 09 model

  19. Gaspari works out of NJ mainly if you want to check it out. Might have a warehouse there.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    next fall as a 09 model
    For a second i thought you were talking about porn.

    than i realized it didnt matter, an 09 camero is probably the best thing to jerk off to nowadays

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Aoba View Post
    Gaspari works out of NJ mainly if you want to check it out. Might have a warehouse there.
    wow, completely forgot about gaspari.

    huked on fonics

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    next fall as a 09 model
    Thanks man.


    Sorry for the hijack.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 11:06 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 01:29 PM
  3. How much do supplement companies make per bottle?
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 12:34 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Creatine
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 11:28 PM
Log in
Log in