New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Looks more like a bad preview for a WB show than a Terminator flick.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
I wish they'd cast me as the new Terminator. D:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I think I heard it is a new series as opposed to a film.

And might I add the "come with me if you want to live" was just painful in that trailer.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Supernatural is a wb show and that def does not suck,but that damn preveiw wasvery bad ,bad acting, bad idea

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
That show/movie (whatever) looks terrible!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Its going to be on fox...look at the last frame. Also they said it was going to be a series on the commercial.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Supernatural is a wb show and that def does not suck,but that damn preveiw wasvery bad ,bad acting, bad idea
supernatural rocks dude, how was the end of season 2!! go the winchesters!! can't wait for the next season to kick off.

that terminator looks like sh*t tho, what a f*ckn joke!! even T3 sucked fat one's IMHO

:cheers:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
supernatural rocks dude, how was the end of season 2!! go the winchesters!! can't wait for the next season to kick off.

that terminator looks like sh*t tho, what a f*ckn joke!! even T3 sucked fat one's IMHO

:cheers:
i dont wanna give anything away but it was awesome tied up a lot of plot lines dean makes a deal to save sam just like his father did in the beginning of the season..they fit a lot in a hour:head:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i dont wanna give anything away but it was awesome tied up a lot of plot lines dean makes a deal to save sam just like his father did in the beginning of the season..they fit a lot in a hour:head:
that's what i meant by "how was the end of season 2!!" - just how epic was the ending? i saw it! i download each episode off a bittorrent site as my country is still only halfway into season 1 on our network TV, so i was only a day behind u guys in the states, saw season 1 middle of last year when a freind gave me 2 dvds with the entire season on them in divx files, f*cken loved it straight off the bat!

it was great to have seen their dad show up and save the day and dean making that deal will make next season even better, f*ck knows how he's gonna get out of that one!

anyway greaty to ssee another supernatural fan outthere

i still think that sarah Conner Chronicles will be crap, just like t3 was!

:thumbsup:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea my gf turned me on to supernatural,i thought it was some girly 7th heaven show,turned out to be badass between the storyline,there car and love the rock music(alice in chains and wwhat not)..very nice seeing someone else into too

that's what i meant by "how was the end of season 2!!" - just how epic was the ending? i saw it! i download each episode off a bittorrent site as my country is still only halfway into season 1 on our network TV, so i was only a day behind u guys in the states, saw season 1 middle of last year when a freind gave me 2 dvds with the entire season on them in divx files, f*cken loved it straight off the bat!

it was great to have seen their dad show up and save the day and dean making that deal will make next season even better, f*ck knows how he's gonna get out of that one!

anyway greaty to ssee another supernatural fan outthere

i still think that sarah Conner Chronicles will be crap, just like t3 was!

:thumbsup: