New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles

  1. Cool New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles


    ********: SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES - TEASER ! ! !

    NO ARNOLD, This time the terminator is a chick !!!


  2. Looks more like a bad preview for a WB show than a Terminator flick.

  3. I wish they'd cast me as the new Terminator. D:
    •   
       


  4. I think I heard it is a new series as opposed to a film.

    And might I add the "come with me if you want to live" was just painful in that trailer.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dagron View Post
    Looks more like a bad preview for a WB show than a Terminator flick.
    Supernatural is a wb show and that def does not suck,but that damn preveiw wasvery bad ,bad acting, bad idea

  6. That show/movie (whatever) looks terrible!

  7. would this take place between T2 and 3 then?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dagron View Post
    Looks more like a bad preview for a WB show than a Terminator flick.
    Its going to be on fox...look at the last frame. Also they said it was going to be a series on the commercial.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CNizz View Post
    would this take place between T2 and 3 then?
    Has to, seeing as how human civilization was practically obliterated in T3.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  10. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    Supernatural is a wb show and that def does not suck,but that damn preveiw wasvery bad ,bad acting, bad idea
    supernatural rocks dude, how was the end of season 2!! go the winchesters!! can't wait for the next season to kick off.

    that terminator looks like sh*t tho, what a f*ckn joke!! even T3 sucked fat one's IMHO


  11. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    supernatural rocks dude, how was the end of season 2!! go the winchesters!! can't wait for the next season to kick off.

    that terminator looks like sh*t tho, what a f*ckn joke!! even T3 sucked fat one's IMHO

    i dont wanna give anything away but it was awesome tied up a lot of plot lines dean makes a deal to save sam just like his father did in the beginning of the season..they fit a lot in a hour

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    i dont wanna give anything away but it was awesome tied up a lot of plot lines dean makes a deal to save sam just like his father did in the beginning of the season..they fit a lot in a hour
    that's what i meant by "how was the end of season 2!!" - just how epic was the ending? i saw it! i download each episode off a bittorrent site as my country is still only halfway into season 1 on our network TV, so i was only a day behind u guys in the states, saw season 1 middle of last year when a freind gave me 2 dvds with the entire season on them in divx files, f*cken loved it straight off the bat!

    it was great to have seen their dad show up and save the day and dean making that deal will make next season even better, f*ck knows how he's gonna get out of that one!

    anyway greaty to ssee another supernatural fan outthere

    i still think that sarah Conner Chronicles will be crap, just like t3 was!


  13. yea my gf turned me on to supernatural,i thought it was some girly 7th heaven show,turned out to be badass between the storyline,there car and love the rock music(alice in chains and wwhat not)..very nice seeing someone else into too


    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    that's what i meant by "how was the end of season 2!!" - just how epic was the ending? i saw it! i download each episode off a bittorrent site as my country is still only halfway into season 1 on our network TV, so i was only a day behind u guys in the states, saw season 1 middle of last year when a freind gave me 2 dvds with the entire season on them in divx files, f*cken loved it straight off the bat!

    it was great to have seen their dad show up and save the day and dean making that deal will make next season even better, f*ck knows how he's gonna get out of that one!

    anyway greaty to ssee another supernatural fan outthere

    i still think that sarah Conner Chronicles will be crap, just like t3 was!

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  3. New Terminator...update?
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 03:25 AM
  4. New Terminator movie
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 09:07 PM
  5. New Terminator movie
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 07:41 AM
Log in
Log in