need help finding a clip from a show.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
who saw that HBO show that was called something like true life stories or family in crisses? ok well prob about 10 years ago or so they did a show about this high school football player that took steroids. i really want to see it again but cant find it.:rant:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ben affleck played aaron henry from what i remember. sound right?

i used that film in one of my reports in 10th grade biology class. we had to pick a substance and do a report on it. i, of course, chose steroids.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ben affleck played aaron henry from what i remember. sound right?
yeah that sound about right. i wanna see that part where the guy from th eother football team was talking smack to him in a parking lot and then aaron goes ape $hit and kicks his ass.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i remember that too. dirty fight though. pussy didn't hit him until he turned his back. i believe the conversation went as this:

"whole league knows you're taking steroids"
"what, you think i need steroids to kick your ass?"
"i KNOW you need steroids to kick my ass."
*turns around and starts leaving, then WHACK to the back of the head* then proceeds to kick the fvck out of him while on the ground screaming "who's the man now?"

ahhh, the brain is like an encyclopedia.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i remember that too. dirty fight though. pussy didn't hit him until he turned his back. i believe the conversation went as this:

"whole league knows you're taking steroids"
"what, you think i need steroids to kick your ass?"
"i KNOW you need steroids to kick my ass."
*turns around and starts leaving, then WHACK to the back of the head* then proceeds to kick the fvck out of him while on the ground screaming "who's the man now?"

ahhh, the brain is like an encyclopedia.

YEAH!! " who`s the man now?! " LOL

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats what will happen to sinner if he talks smack about my cow again