Who here still watches WWE

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how many ppl here besides me still watch wrestling or am i the only one?!:hammer:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
WWE is not wrestling, it's a clown show.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah bro its kinda gay. not in the good way either. i give them props for their bodies but id kill myself if i had to watch it.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
yeah i kinda figured that would be the general reaction.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I liked it when Hulk Hogan ruled and had epic fights with Randy Savage. I'm slowly getting addicted to those UFC fights so maybe that can quench my thirst for watching people get beat up

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my wife watched WWE, but she fast forwards the wrestling to watch the soap opera

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my wife watched WWE, but she fast forwards the wrestling to watch the soap opera
LOL. thats funny. i watched it a few months ago because the kids were watching it. Its a cross between freakshow, comedy, and soap opera.....it was kinda entertaining but the wrestling matches still blow.

I got nothing against people who watch it just i think i would get irratated real quick.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i miss ultimate warrior, i'll still watch American Gladiators though! GO TURBO!!!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'll flip through it just so examine the new behemoths like batista. then i'll move on. haven't been into WWE since kevin nash was diesel, and razor ramon was still throwing toothpicks in his opponents faces.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i'll flip through it just so examine the new behemoths like batista.

ya man batista and bobby lashley are fvckin beasts. i would like to know there "supplement stacks". :blink:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I liked it when Hulk Hogan ruled and had epic fights with Randy Savage. I'm slowly getting addicted to those UFC fights so maybe that can quench my thirst for watching people get beat up
hellz yea, UFC rules!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh, chico.

I loved WWF but after Ultimate Warrior died I went to WCW.

What time is it? Vader time! haha

And Ravishing Rick Rude was a class act. " I want all of you no good fat trailer inbreed trash to shut the hell up while i show the ladies what a real man looks like" lol

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'll occasionally pop in an Old ECW dvd....

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
ufc, and pride fc, and i've caught ifl or ibl its the amateur show on over air television is what i watch now. besides the girls, nothing else interests me about it, i stopped watching after yokozuna. seeing these guys fake punch each other, i always knew it was fake but as i got older i was thinking to myself, wtf why am i watching this garbage.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please call it MMA, not "UFC fights".

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
eh, chico.

I loved WWF but after Ultimate Warrior died I went to WCW.

What time is it? Vader time! haha

And Ravishing Rick Rude was a class act. " I want all of you no good fat trailer inbreed trash to shut the hell up while i show the ladies what a real man looks like" lol
you mean his career right, cause the guy is still alive

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
wrestling is the best thing on tv. i have been a fan since i was a kid and still find it highly entertaining. i think theres a lot more skill in pro wrestling tha people think:bruce2:

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
wrestling is the best thing on tv. i have been a fan since i was a kid and still find it highly entertaining. i think theres a lot more skill in pro wrestling tha people think:bruce2:
well as far as fighting there is no skill, you cant compare it to MMA. as far as acting, acrobatics, stunts, and a fall is a fall it still has to hurt. but knowing that your watching fake fighting between two guys big enough to probably kill each other with a single punch .... well i couldn't take it anymore as i got older. i don't know different strokes for different folks, its like a soap opera.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so that explains your cool little beanie cap you wear with all your pics lol:blink:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you mean his career right, cause the guy is still alive
really??? i thought he died from overdose or something. are you sure you are talking about the first ultimate warrior because there was two different ones at different times.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
really??? i thought he died from overdose or something. are you sure you are talking about the first ultimate warrior because there was two different ones at different times.
well when i saw that i did a quick google search, and i think i found something on a wiki website where they said he had his own gym now etc. and they seemed to have gotten the right guy cause they were talking his career and all his appearances.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
there has only ever been one ultimate warrior and that was the man formerly jim hellwig. he offically had his name changed to warrior in the 90's. the warrior is a total legend and his contributions to the wrestling business are totally underated:bb: