21.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cool Soldier Home Video "weed Fields Of Afghanistan"

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

LOL damn...guaranteed a good part of that will find its way over here too. Good 'ol War on Drugs...it's going to go down as one of the greatest blunders in US Political history.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

i think i just had an accident in my pants.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.79%

I know this isnt the topic here but, With the amount of stupidity readily aparent in the media is it safe to assume the real shocking truths are too shocking for anyone to give credibility, ie farenheit 911 responses - "that CANT be true!" How could he get away with faking 911, thats impossible!

If a man said god came to him he would be regaurded crazy, and if god did come to him whos crazy? why do we assume things arent true before we consider the motivations of those making the decisions?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

"I know this isnt the topic here but, With the amount of stupidity readily aparent in the media is it safe to assume the real shocking truths are too shocking for anyone to give credibility, ie farenheit 911 responses - "that CANT be true!" How could he get away with faking 911, thats impossible!

If a man said god came to him he would be regaurded crazy, and if god did come to him whos crazy? why do we assume things arent true before we consider the motivations of those making the decisions?"

I dunt get what thats got to do with a huge field of my favorite plant on earth... but your right, what if god really did appear in front of someone? then he better damn prove hes god !
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.26%

LOL. That and the poppys are a no-win situation for us there. The crops get sold, then "taxed" by the Taliban to fund their insurgency against us. If we destroy the crops, then we just piss off the farmers and create more Taliban sympathizers. The only solution is to buy it ourselves, turn it into medicine.....but no politician would want to explain that on CNN.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Dang. Looks about ready to harvest too.

lol
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.84%

The only solution is to buy it ourselves, turn it into medicine.....but no politician would want to explain that on CNN.
    As long there is a demand there will always be a supply. I think its been proven that the demand isnt going anywhere. Maybe the goverment should get their head out if their asses and put the supply into the hands of it's citizens and businesses rather than criminals and murderers.

BV
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

why you gotta call me a murderer!?!? and if you think about it they're only criminals because weed is illegal... unless of course they're doing other illegal stuff.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.84%

why you gotta call me a murderer!?!? and if you think about it they're only criminals because weed is illegal... unless of course they're doing other illegal stuff.
    Re-read my post man - Im not calling you a murderer because you use marijiana. It was a way of saying that because cannabis is illegal, its created a massive criminal element that really shouldnt be there - just like alcohol prohibition did in the 1920's.

I'm sure your average local hippy isnt a savage criminal mastermind, but the guy running those fields in Afghanistan making of billions of dollars in drug money very well may be.

By demonizing a relatively harmless, and potentially useful plant, all they've done is put the supply in the hands of criminals, terrorists, etc...the laws they've made to baby-sit the population are having the exact opposite effect. They are jeapordizing the security of our nation by funding a criminal element that in many cases will use that money to propagate terrorist acts against the united states.

They'll tell you that by smoking your joint you're funding terrorism. (and they WILL tell you that) But by disallowing you your freedom of choice, a freedom that this country was founded on, it becomes the laws that THEY uphold so vehemently that are infact causing our country such duress.

BV
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

hey i agree with that. freedom of choice. and now that i think about it, your right. all the huge suppliers i know are real criminals, not just green pushers.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.62%

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    By demonizing a relatively harmless, and potentially useful plant, all they've done is put the supply in the hands of criminals, terrorists, etc...the laws they've made to baby-sit the population are having the exact opposite effect. They are jeapordizing the security of our nation by funding a criminal element that in many cases will use that money to propagate terrorist acts against the united states.

They'll tell you that by smoking your joint you're funding terrorism. (and they WILL tell you that) But by disallowing you your freedom of choice, a freedom that this country was founded on, it becomes the laws that THEY uphold so vehemently that are infact causing our country such duress.

BV

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 03:37 PM
  2. (VIDEO)The Wonder Years of MMA
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. video of my pr
    By dubplate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 11:54 AM