Two year old bound with tape dies.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, people are really into killing babies lately.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
how did the child die? i know the easy answer is suffocation but couldnt he breathe through his nose?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A strip of duct tape would be huge on a 2yr olds face, covering both the mouth and the nose.

It's sad and stupid to say the least.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
THe child could have had a runny nose, who knows.

Whatever the case, the woman had no business in day care with "problem solving" skills like that.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Having a kid, this probably angers me more than most. But this woman deserves to die.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
fvckin stupid ppl!!!!! man this sh!t pisses me off!!!! :frustrate

tattoopierced1

i cannot imagine.... jeez. This should never happen to anyones child, someday someone is going to mess with the wrong persons kid and they are gonna end the poor ****s entire family tree.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Slow torture was invented for these folks. A friggin 2 month old was recently BBQ'd in the microwave and now this !? Seems like kids aren't too damn safe anymore

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i cannot imagine.... jeez. This should never happen to anyones child, someday someone is going to mess with the wrong persons kid and they are gonna end the poor ****s entire family tree.
And I'd protect his right to do so. The bible had it right: revenge was allowed for murder, and even for manslaughter (unless the manslaughterer could get to a city of refuge, where he'd be protected, as long as he stayed in the city limits; murderers were given no such refuge). I got no problem with that. You shouldn't be able to kill people, even accidentally, and expect to live on unaffected.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I am completely against capital punishment. But it's situations like this that make me recant and say that this woman should be taken behind the wood shed and shot. Stupidity, Carelessness, and Intentional Harm brought on someone who can in no way ever defend itself.

That woman is simply the definition of pathetic.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
The woman should be bound with tape like the child was and let her suffer the same fate. God I hate humanity sometimes... :rant: :aargh: :frustrate

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Chiles told police the boy would not be quiet for nap time, so she used tape to silence him, an arrest report states.

---- hmmm at what point did this seem like a good idea???????????