Mental Impotence

  1. Mental Impotence


    Have any of you guys had an issue with impotence that is purely mental? I have a...friend who gets alot of ass, but recently, my friend goes soft within minutes. he has a normal libido, and since it happened once, he stresses about it and worry it'll happen again... and then that causes it to happen more. anyone have any good advice I can give him?

  2. Yes there can be a cause for impotence that is purely mental


    I had the same problem some time ago.
    It's calld mental impotence and there is a really cool site that I used:
    www,mentalimpotencehealer.com

  3. Its called performance anxiety and most men will experience it sometime in their life.
    •   
       


  4. Mental Viagra

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Mental Viagra

  6. All males are mentally impotent - there's not a damn thing we can do with our brain!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dorbr2 View Post
    I had the same problem some time ago.
    It's calld mental impotence and there is a really cool site that I used:
    www,mentalimpotencehealer.com
    lol, seriously you found this thread from 4 years ago...


  8. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    lol, seriously you found this thread from 4 years ago...
    LOL I wonder if he's still mentally fcuk'd (pun intended)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    LOL I wonder if he's still mentally fcuk'd (pun intended)
    ^^^That was funny! Very creative!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    lol, seriously you found this thread from 4 years ago...
    and it's his first post. what? this is weird.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    lol, seriously you found this thread from 4 years ago...
    The poor guy has been waiting 4 years for somebody to answer his questions.
    PHF Rep


  12. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    The poor guy has been waiting 4 years for somebody to answer his questions.
    And he finally gets someone to respond and we just rag on him!

  13. it also hilarious as the OP kept refering to himself as "my friend".

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    it also hilarious as the OP kept refering to himself as "my friend".
    That's the internet and online forums for ya!

    "yeah, so...uhmm...my friend has this next door neighbor whose cable man once said that his best friends wife's cousin once went to a hooker in Thailand and didn't use protection and now has these wart looking thingies on his junk. What could it be? Thanks in advance bros!"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    That's the internet and online forums for ya!

    "yeah, so...uhmm...my friend has this next door neighbor whose cable man once said that his best friends wife's cousin once went to a hooker in Thailand and didn't use protection and now has these wart looking thingies on his junk. What could it be? Thanks in advance bros!"
    Damn.
    PHF Rep

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mental Health and Protein Nutrition
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 06:55 PM
  2. need help mentally!!!
    By dan34 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 07:24 AM
  3. Mental Health and Protein Nutrition
    By Dwight Schrute in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 10:35 PM
  4. Impotent
    By MF210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2004, 03:07 AM
Log in
Log in