Just wanted to say Hello

  1. Just wanted to say Hello


    YJ put a gun to my head, so I'm here


    good board !


    you will see me post more often


  2. Hey bro, don't know if the steriod section is the best place to introduce yourself (although maybe it is) but hello anyways.

  3. your right, stupid me..I should of known better..maybe a mod will move it for me
    •   
       


  4. Welcome Rado, thanks for stoppin' by brother.....

  5. Hey, Rado!

    I see you at FG and Steroidology at times, I'm there in the background mostly..

    Welcome aboard, no need in moving your thread, at least I won't..

    YJ, puttin' guns to people is not nice... Now I know where my Mossberg went!

  6. Originally posted by bigpetefox
    Hey, Rado!

    I see you at FG and Steroidology at times, I'm there in the background mostly..

    Welcome aboard, no need in moving your thread, at least I won't..

    YJ, puttin' guns to people is not nice... Now I know where my Mossberg went!

    Yea, I figured you owed it to me since when I came home, my sheets were on the floor...

  7. Welcome bro!

  8. thx fellas


    yea YJ put some little ass 22 caliber pistol to my head, I was like WTF fine I'll go to the site

  9. Guess it worked though aye?

  10. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Guess it worked though aye?
     

     

    I didn't feel like putting up a fight at the time, I was tired

  11. Originally posted by rado


     

     

    I didn't feel like putting up a fight at the time, I was tired
    Should have told Cory to take it easy on you..

  12. Originally posted by YellowJacket


    Should have told Cory to take it easy on you..
    bwawawawawa

  13. ****, i see some competition for post whoring YJ lol J/k
    Welcome aboard rado!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new to the site, just want to say hello
    By NFC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 06:46 PM
  2. Just want to say Hello new guy
    By Balboa270 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 06:34 PM
  3. just wanted to say hello here
    By victordelcamp in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:50 PM
  4. Just wanted to say hello!
    By dinky in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 02:09 PM
  5. New to board, just wanted to say hello
    By stacker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 07:25 PM
Log in
Log in