Father microwaves baby

  1. Father microwaves baby


    Riiiiiiiight....


    CNN.com Video


  2. There's a lot of ****ed up people out there, at the tail end of the interview of the hotel manager, he said the defendant was in town trying to find a job as a minister. Typical.

  3. minister......

    amazing.....
    •   
       


  4. That is just ****ed up. I say skin the prick, dip him in honey and drop him in a pit full of carniverous ants. Then, when he's bloody enough, through in a starving wild dog or two. Treat any serious wounds so he lives through it. Make sure he wears a metal collar to protect the throat and some abdominal protection. This is just for the extremities. Then place what remains of him on a bed of nails and start hammering him onto it starting at the feet and working upward. Use a Tickle Me Elmo or Barney doll to do the hammering for irony's sake.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    That is just ****ed up. I say skin the prick, dip him in honey and drop him in a pit full of carniverous ants. Then, when he's bloody enough, through in a starving wild dog or two. Treat any serious wounds so he lives through it. Make sure he wears a metal collar to protect the throat and some abdominal protection. This is just for the extremities. Then place what remains of him on a bed of nails and start hammering him onto it starting at the feet and working upward. Use a Tickle Me Elmo or Barney doll to do the hammering for irony's sake.

    Jeez, it's a bit harsh... I say just put him in a bigger microwave and let him find out how that baby felt... and then do everything you said above

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    That is just ****ed up. I say skin the prick, dip him in honey and drop him in a pit full of carniverous ants. Then, when he's bloody enough, through in a starving wild dog or two. Treat any serious wounds so he lives through it. Make sure he wears a metal collar to protect the throat and some abdominal protection. This is just for the extremities. Then place what remains of him on a bed of nails and start hammering him onto it starting at the feet and working upward. Use a Tickle Me Elmo or Barney doll to do the hammering for irony's sake.
    Note to self, do not piss CDB off LOL. That would be fair and reasonable punishment. Very creative way of dealing with scumbags

  7. Sick.

    I hope someone in the pen has access to a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

  8. i would love to beat this guy to death with a hammer.
    i wouldn`t lose any sleep over it.

  9. or put his head in a vice like in Casino.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Sick.

    I hope someone in the pen has access to a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
    I'd bet that when some of the other inmates get word of what this guy did, they will make life pretty freaking miserable for him. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

  11. Oh wow, what a sick ****. The world is going to hell, if by association only. He's a ****ing cancer, and needs to be 'removed' ASAP.

    *******.

  12. The crazy thing is, this is like the 3rd baby in the microwave incident in the last 5 years. Before that, I don't think it ever happened before.

  13. What a sick ****!!! ppl like this need to be ended, end of story.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    The crazy thing is, this is like the 3rd baby in the microwave incident in the last 5 years. Before that, I don't think it ever happened before.
    This is true, I don't think I heard of this crap until the last few years. If someone truly can't keep their child then they should:

    1) Not have any kids
    2) Put the kid up for adoption
    3) Ask a trustworthy relative to care for the kid.

  15. we have far toooo many sick fcuks in this world. ive heard of people putting pets in mirowaves. id kill those people too. people that hurt kids and pets make my blood boil.

  16. or we could stick him in a room full of elderly women who are hosting a jewelry party... the sheer amount of estrogen would probably be enough to slowly torture him to death.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mom accused of microwaving baby
    By warriorway in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 05:13 PM
  2. i like it.... LSU baby...#1
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 12:10 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2003, 05:30 PM
  4. Father has seen the light!!!
    By Jarconis in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-26-2002, 08:37 PM
Log in
Log in