I made it through

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got done doing my first ritual fast. I was surprised how my body transitioned from hunger to normalcy within a few hours. I ate organic fruit and PB so I wouldn't pass out, but other than that, it was just distilled water since dusk yesterday. Kinda like my own personal Yom Kippur. I just had the need to cleanse out my body from all of the ****ty food and alcohol that I have been consuming lately.

I will probably do this a couple of times a year when I feel as though I need an emotional and physical catharsis.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I could not do that without ephedrine. That's awesome discipline right there bro :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could not do that without ephedrine. That's awesome discipline right there bro :)
I would like to think so, but if I lived a more disciplined lifestyle, then I would not have to do this. Still, I do feel much better now than I did yesterday.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It happens to the best of us. I'll do my fair share of responsible drinking come football season :D

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
A little curious about your fast, did you notice any sort of spiritual connectedness or awakening? I ask because I think that is one reason fasting is considered healthy (emotionally/overall) you know, you know

good job!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little curious about your fast, did you notice any sort of spiritual connectedness or awakening? I ask because I think that is one reason fasting is considered healthy (emotionally/overall) you know, you know

good job!
I had a slight spiritual connection, but I also made a point to meditate throughout the fast. It really helped me to ignore the hunger pangs.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My longest total fast was 10 days and it was God inspired as I cant make it 1/2 a day without wanting to eat my own shoes.Maybe Im due for another.Time to pray.

BTW great job Rodja!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excelent link B!