New Here

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Hey men & women.... YJ here.... got the link back to this site from Chemo, a good friend. Im a vet at FitnessGeared and I post at several other boards as well. I have interacted with most of you in the past and contribute a good portion of my knowledge to things I have learned from you all, bodybuilding related and non bodybuilding related.

I enjoy topics like nutrition and supplementation and I enjoy studying athletic training and injury evaluation, repair and prevention. Im from a small town in West Virginia, which leaves me with not much else to do but post on the boards and work, and the latter is no where near as entertaining and insightful.

If I have posted with you on other boards, I hope you'll welcome me and Id like everyone to know I no longer hold any grudges and if I have have a negative impact on you in the past, I am man enough to admit when Im in the wrong and I apologize for it and hope we can start over and interact on a positive note and learn from one another, because in the long run, thats what we are all here for.

Member for member, this board has more intelligence than any I have visited and I think I can help out a lot here and learn just as much. A board is no fun if its all helping and giving advice and nothing to learn for yourself. The leadership here is stellar and keeps this board at a prestine level and the backbone, the members, are the true heart of the board and Im content with making my new home here.

Thank you all and Ill look forward from learning from you and helping out when and where I can.....

Bryan

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
What is integrity?

Is it the ability or lack of to present one's self honestly? Some may argue that is indeed the definition and for good reason...it is the most easily defined quality that is associated with integrity.

Integrity goes beyond that and encompasses so much more. It is the ability to drive on in the face of adversity...to accomplish a mission against all odds. Isn't that what we all live this lifestyle for? To constantly reach plateaus and overcome them? Only in performance athletics can one respect another's ability to create a wall, overcome the challenge, and move on to the next.

YellowJacket is new here for several reasons even though he is one of the original pilgrims that helped start this colony. He is here with a clean slate...no more mud can be slung as it is already out there.

Can everyone imagine the large amounts of **** that YellowJacket has eaten to come home and post again? For most men it would be enough break a spirit...in the case of YJ it has humbled him and taught him a valuable lesson. No longer does he have to persist a character and he can get back to his true self. I respect his motivation and drive to overcome in the face of overwhelming odds...this is the truest definition of intestinal fortitude!

Integrity: the ability to do the right thing even when nobody is looking. On several occassions YJ has proven his true self to me even when there was nothing to gain. Brian has my respect...

YellowJacket...welcome home.

Chemo

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
No longer does he have to persist a character and he can get back to his true self.
Here! Here! YJ unfiltered, no persona, just the genuine asset that he has always been. YJ, you and I go way back and though it got dark for awhile, all has been made whole and I am glad you are back.

Respect,

WW7

FishBonz

YJ...you are definitely a man of integrity. Welcome back home...!!!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Damn that was some inspiring **** chemo :cool:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
YJ, I know we've had our words in the past, and that's what they are now: in the past. Looking forward to getting on with things and having you aboard as an asset. :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

It takes a big man to admit he is wrong. Nice job YJ.

On to new and better things>

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is the reason why I stayed out of the way since the beginning.. I knew this day would come, and I'm glad it did.. YJ coming back home, starting over, adding more knowledge to an already elite forum, this gets better everyday... :)

Welcome back, brother!

I left your room the same, just dusted off the GGW collection! :D :D

ow ow

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
good to have you mayn. been up on your posts over at FG but to good to have you home. Sage

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome... certainly no doubt as to Bryan's vault of info and ability to contribute! looking forward to forging new relations with you man. here's to progression!

:)

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by bigpetefox
This is the reason why I stayed out of the way since the beginning.. I knew this day would come, and I'm glad it did.. YJ coming back home, starting over, adding more knowledge to an already elite forum, this gets better everyday... :)

Welcome back, brother!

I left your room the same, just dusted off the GGW collection! :D :D

ow ow
exactly the reason i kept out of the whole thing, welcome back, and im still waiting for us to meet up in WV and workout or have lunch or something, damn Im back your way every once in a while, so lets meet up, much love......B-boy

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
YJ and Chemo, you guys just showed why this board is the best because if it wasn't the best than I wouldn't be here. This board is better off with you YJ, welcome back bro keep the knowledge rolling.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back YJ. Hopefully this is all behind us now and we can all move forward. Here's to the future

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Thank you everyone, this was the welcome I hoped for..... and thanks to those who kept the faith in me and talked me into coming back.... thanks to all the brothers who followed me to other boards and posted along side of me there, means a lot..... now lets get some guys back here and some newbies here as well.........

Bone

Awards
Hmmmmm Welcome back YJ. Im only welcoming you back if you really HAVE changed. I will just have to wait and see I guess........................

Peace

Bone

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Hmmmmm Welcome back YJ. Im only welcoming you back if you really HAVE changed. I will just have to wait and see I guess........................

Peace

Bone
Not really looking to change brother. I got the advice from a great friend who told me to drop the username YJ and start a new handle.... I considered it and eventually decided not to for a few reasons....

• I have a unique posting style and I dont think it would take long for many to realize it was indeed YJ.
  • To me, changing handles is like selling out. I am willing to admit for the most part, I was in the wrong, but YJ is who I am, my persona has changed, but I do exist in real life and handle myself the same on the boards as I do in real life
  • I have gained a myriad amount of respect on other boards. From posting and helping people and giving intelligent advice and asking intelligent questions. I dont feel like starting over as a newbie, at square one and myself and many others agreed there was no need to start over.
  • I can live with being wrong and accept the negativity that Ive been handed. I brought it on myself and take it as a lesson learned.
  • YellowJacket is a catchy name :)
I dont plan on changing too much. Im sure the flamethrower will cool off but we all have that smart ass inside us and Im sure mine will appear eventually, I just hope no one takes it personally. I plan on sticking with my guns, on what got this board built up, on what got all my friends over here, etc. To change things now would be a crime against the board. Go with what works, being myself works very well and I thank you all for allowing me to be that.... and showing me the error of my ways when Im not.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back.

Goes to show you why this is the best board around!

Ibanez

Awards
Never really knew you. But I guess you will contribute a lot to this board again and like you said you changed for the better...that's good. Never really held a grudge against you. Good to have you back.

garyrabbit

Awards
Welcome home YJ :cool:
Glad to see you here brother
Peace

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
yj...

it is good to see you back here. like others have said....a fresh start is a good thing and i think most would agree you have been missed for your positive contributions here.

regardless of who was right or wrong in the past, that was then and this is now....the attitudes shown here are why i really like this board so much...folks learn, and continue on and we're all the better for it...and act like adults instead of a bunch of 2 year olds.

lata man!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
all i can say about yj being back is..................CLUTCH!

labrad

Awards
  • Established
This is a good thing. It's been too long. Welcome back YJ!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
You guys owe this all to your fearless leaders, Chemo and Jake.... stand up guys without a doubt.....

Im excited to see labrad return to action, certainly an asset to the board....

Wojo, msclbldrguy, GARY! you guys kick ass fellas and Ill expect a PM if you ever need anything.....

Pete- any idea why my mattress and sheets are in the floor? :D and who's pizza box is this?

Chat tonight and lastnight have been pretty kick ass, glad to see Scotty got some power :)

Thanks once again guys, my friends are hating you all for this, my social life was just beginning to pick back up ;)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
JY, welcome back bro! good to see you around here again. Through good or bad times and all kinds of ****....when all the smoke clears you still got bros around here.

Gollum

Awards
I don't post very often but I read AM a lot. I learned a lot from YJ on this board and others. I didn't always agree with the flaming that went on back and forth between YJ and other folks but I respected the guy's level of dedication. Plus this monstrous tub of liver tabs wouldn't be sitting on my little shelf without YJ. My pre and post workout nutrition was taken from YJ's advice. My progress has improved thanks to YJ and I will always be grateful for that.

It takes a big man to admit he's wrong. I've done some things I'm not proud of in my life and I've always been very happy that the people close to me were open minded enough to forgive and move forward.

Welcome back, Yellowjacket.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
It takes a big man to admit he's wrong. I've done some things I'm not proud of in my life and I've always been very happy that the people close to me were open minded enough to forgive and move forward.

Welcome back, Yellowjacket.
i think we can all say we've done stuff we're not proud of...i know that applies to me alot more than i like to admit. without exception, honesty invites forgiveness and allows everybody to move forward and build something even better. i think thats really cool.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

Wojo, msclbldrguy, GARY! you guys kick ass fellas and Ill expect a PM if you ever need anything.....

ur help is always appreciated and the same applie to u..u know whre to find me if u ever need something

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
:saw:

:eek:

No comment ! (I knew it would happen...............LOL)

Baby Huey

Awards
I second the comments of John Benz. This is not a good thing.

txwakeskater

Awards
WOW i have been gone and it seems as though sum big stuff has happend.

YJ i have been behind your back since the day you brought me here and i never looked back through thick and thin. :D

Welcome back bro and i look forward to chatting and learning from you again.

OW OW... :p

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Thanks TX! I read your post, hurry back brother....

dez/null

Awards
someone fart? welcome back, that being said.

show us your real pictures :)

institutional

Awards
YJ. i think it is very manly of you to step back in here with the same user name. i might not have agreed with everything you did in the past, but i believe all men deserve a second chance. and i very much look forward to interacting with you. but i will admit i do miss the good ole flame throwing days at bbcom:D anyways wb bro!

Dr of Golf

Awards
I don't get online as much as I'd like, too many mini-tournaments this time of the year, but I'll try to drop in here more often.

Always enjoy reading your posts, YJ. They're either very informative, or a good flame-thrower. Keep 'em coming, bro. :D

inertia

Awards
I have a question!

I was wondering how YJ intends to change the negative impact the name YJ has brought to other boards and ultimatley here at AM.And I dont mean this mildly,YJ has brought some serious allegations to himself and ALOT of other boards are aware of his antics.How does YJ intend to change not only his behavior here but create a better name for himself on other boards to benefit AM?

I am all for change and chance,but givin the serious nature of these allegations more could come of him,do you think its over.What proof does one have that there will be any change from YJ at all-since we've seen so much of it from him in the past?Im not asking this of YJ but from the consideration of his reinstatement.Was this even thought of ?You never know,more could be unraveled.:)

nersh

BTW-welcome back YJ :)

Last edited: