3 Life Lessons
- 05-10-2007, 10:22 AM
3 Life Lessons
An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing?" The eagle answered: "Sure, why not" So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.
Lesson: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.
A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy." "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients."
The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day he reached the second branch and, finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.
Lesson: Bull**** might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold, the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He laid there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
(1) Not everyone who ****s on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend..
(3) And when you're in deep ****, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
- 05-10-2007, 10:38 AM
05-10-2007, 11:07 AM
05-10-2007, 12:02 PM
05-10-2007, 12:06 PM
05-10-2007, 12:30 PM
05-10-2007, 12:33 PM
05-10-2007, 01:00 PM
05-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Always good to be reminded. Had not heard of the last one but really enjoy the triple threat it played up, very nice.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xigotmailx in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2012, 03:45 PM
- By VolcomX311 in forum MMAReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2011, 01:51 PM
- By CNizz in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2007, 12:53 PM
- By curt2go in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 11-15-2002, 08:16 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2002, 05:57 PM