Let's get a nerd on I love New York

Einherjar

Awards
For those of you who are, unfortunatley, familiar with VH1's reality shows, you know about I Love New York and it's trailer trash protagonist.

For those of you not familiar with it, here's an ultra informative wikipedia article: I Love ...28TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They're starting a new season and the guys on the show will be determined via popular vote. It is our duty as citizens of this great internet to cause as much havvoc as is possible with this vote.

here's the plan. we vote for this guy: VH1 - I Love New York 2

He's perfect. White, fat, neckbeard, ginger, pretty much the opposite of all the guidos and wannabe thugs who are on the ballot. The comedy unleashed if this man made the show would be immense.

Also, I stress, DO NOT CHEAT. If we cheat for this guy, he gets DQed and that would be bad.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't watch the show, but if The Fireman was on it, I'd definitely tune in haha.

+1 vote

Einherjar

Awards
Looks like the guy in first place, goldenarmz97, has people cheating for him.

Here's proof:
Banned from this Community

Go to the feedback link on the bottom of the page and report it. If we get enough reports, goldenarmz will be DQed and Fireman will be one spot closer to glory.

Lightning

Awards
I would not do that to the Fireman. She is utterly repulsive.