Prom weekend?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those of you attending Proms this weekend stay safe and don't take any chances that could ruin your life or someone else's. If you're a parent, first I understand but make sure you get those license plate numbers and know the route your kids are taking in case of an emergency(God forbid).

Just a friendly reminder to stay safe. AM is a family and family look out for each other.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a daughter going tonight and i'm in a panic state :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill be praying for your sanity and strength buddy!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
The guy knows you have access to guns, right ???

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I have a daughter going tonight and i'm in a panic state :)
You know, they make shoes now with GPS trackers in them. You might have to do some aftermarket adjustments to her high heels but...........

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
next friday for myself.

Very nice post Jay, thank you.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She just left...Seems like yesterday she had to use her whole hand to hold my two fingers when crossing the road. Next 8 hours are going to be a pain ><

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
She just left...Seems like yesterday she had to use her whole hand to hold my two fingers when crossing the road. Next 8 hours are going to be a pain ><
Jay, just curious how old were you when you had your daughter

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She is actually my step daughter but I have raised her since she was 5. Her dad was some deadbeat that never was in the picture. I consider them mine though without any hesitation. Some people seem to think when you say step- that removes you from any accountability and responsibility.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
I respect that..says a lot about ones character I think..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jay,
Did you pull a Will Smith/Martin Lawrence from Bad Boys and show up at the door with your gun aimed at this head???
:toofunny:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm waiting for them to come home at any minute, actually. I know he better pray they are on time and not under the influence of anything :)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting for them to come home at any minute, actually. I know he better pray they are on time and not under the influence of anything :)

My father-in-law was a parole officer. He used to make sure his badge was out on the table while he cleaned his pistol whenever a date came to pick up his daughter.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
taking a cops daughter to prom, you are dealing with a brave individual.

beach house afterwards?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
My father-in-law was a parole officer. He used to make sure his badge was out on the table while he cleaned his pistol whenever a date came to pick up his daughter.
Haha, he didn't scare you away, didn't he?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's not scared of me. Just like most teens they are full of delusions. They made it back on time but he took off before I had a chance to talk with him and I have a strong feeling on why that was. The important thing is my daughter is home and safe. I'll deal with that kid afterwards.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
He's not scared of me. Just like most teens they are full of delusions. They made it back on time but he took off before I had a chance to talk with him and I have a strong feeling on why that was. The important thing is my daughter is home and safe. I'll deal with that kid afterwards.

:drunk:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jay - just curious, but how old was the kid relative to your step-daughter? (If you don't mind saying.)

Was this her senior or junior prom? Or did she get asked to go as a frosh/soph?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Don't you hate that about kids these days! Not all, but some of the kids anyway. When I was a teen I was scared (in a respect kinda way) of anybody bigger, and older than me, adults in general. A lot of that came from a healthy fear (respect) of my father, and some other adult telling him I was being a sh*thead. Then, the biggest hammer of all came down.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
And btw, glad your daughter is home, safe and sound.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The kid turns 18 today and it was his Senior prom.