FULL Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer Trailer

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fantastic 4 may be one of the cornier of the Marvel movies, but Silver Surfer!! EVERYONE BETTER BE GOING TO SPIDERMAN THIS WEEKEND!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
My role model since I was 7. I only had to wait 35 years to see this "Intergalactic herald, whose board has skimmed the surface of a thousand suns through all of time and space" come to life on the big screen, Spiderman, schmiderman !!!

You think the Sandman and some dripping alien skin suit can compete with Galactus "The Consumer of Worlds" ???

...not to mention comparing Jessica Alba to Kirsten Dunst !!!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Bad ass...except for the cheesy "fantastic 4 plane"

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did you hear the buzz about galactus though AC? they wont release whether they will be including the classic giant humanoid form of galactus or the stupid cloud of thousands of robot things version of galactus from the Ultimate FF4 series, if it is the latter it would be an understatement to say that fans will be disappointed.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
did you hear the buzz about galactus though AC? they wont release whether they will be including the classic giant humanoid form of galactus or the stupid cloud of thousands of robot things version of galactus from the Ultimate FF4 series, if it is the latter it would be an understatement to say that fans will be disappointed.
Its a tough call I think they can do more visually interesting stuff with the "multiple pod people, Borg" scenario,

but Galactus will always be a giant purple helmeted detached space head for me!

either way as long as there is no cheap Google, Microsoft internet computer network cross over promotional tie-in BS !!!