David Hasselhoff Drunk On Family Video

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i heard about this on the news this morning thanks for posting the link! should we consider him fired from the show then?:goodpost:

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
I fell that he's a grown man and should be able to throw a few back every know and then :)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
That was hilarious...

"mmmmkay"

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
MIENFOKS: BAY WATCH BEACH BUMMER ! ! !

This guy needs to set his daughter straight on a few things,

What's the point of being a mega rich international superstar if you can't get drunk and eat pizza???!!!
To set the record straight:

A) He asked his daughter to videotape him in that condition so that he can see for himself how bad his drinking problem is.

B) That wasn't pizza. It was a hamburger. A very sloppy one, I might add. Maybe a Carl's Jr. burger....LOL:pose:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

A) He asked his daughter to videotape him in that condition so that he can see for himself how bad his drinking problem is.

B) That wasn't pizza. It was a hamburger. A very sloppy one, I might add. Maybe a Carl's Jr. burger....LOL:pose:
atleast that is what his publicist said to the media after it was released.

:D

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
he killed dirk! damn him! we're pretty unhappy with our mavs...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It was a Wendys burger. Leave the man alone, he can get drunk if he feels like it. Jeesh...entertainment value I guess...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Who would win in a fight - David Hasselhoff or Chuck Norris? That's what I want to know. I know Chuck Norris is indestructable, so let's make it fair and give Dave Kit to even things out:)

BV