Anyone watch Law and Order CI?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well this most recent episode, the one with the crazy astronauts was a RIFE with Reefer Madness steroid info.

First off, supposedly a woman was being drugged with steroids via her HAND LOTION. This is already kinda far fetched that someone wouldn't notice the stinky DMSO in their moisturizing lotion, but it's worse than that. The steroid was nandrolone decanoate. Since when can Deca be applied transdermally? That's some seriously magical solution they've got there in that bottle of lotion.

But then they went a big step further. The forensics people when on to list a myriad of side effects that make it sound like anyone who takes steroids will instantly become a psycho killer. I think they even said it causes dimentia, paranoid schizophrenia, and psychosis.

What. The. #$%@.:wtf:

Oh, and hi, I'm back again.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro. I'm back again too! :wave:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro. I'm back again too! :wave:
Kickass! I was worried about you for a while, bro.

Yeah, a couple months after my show last year, I lost my job. Put me in a complete funk. DIdn't get a new one till November. Basically I stopped working out completely when I lost my job and I hadn't gotten back in the gym until last week.

My new job has free lunch; they order out every single day from all different places. We can order whatever and however much we want. That's a very bad thing for me. So, I finally looked at myself in the mirror and said "you've taken this far enough" and decided it was time to get back on the wagon.

So now I'm eating a couple meals a day from my list of ocntest prep meals, and for lunch I eat moderately and fairly healthy. I got back to the gym and found it a very humbling experience. Half a year of depression followed by another half still away from the gym will DESTROY whatever strength you might have once had.

I'm not gonna lie, when I went to go bench, I had trouble with 175. As in, I could only do 6 reps yesterday at that weight. For squats I was all the way down to 275 for 8. Did 225 for 12 no problem, but 275 killed me. And OH MAN have I been sore. I'm working myself into a routine, last week worked out twice (MF), this week it'll be 3 times (MWF), in two weeks 4 times (MTThF), after maybe 3 more weeks I'll workout every weekday, and then eventually up to 6 days a week with either Saturday or Sunday off. I'm also increasing the number of sets I do each day as I go.

It's exceedingly humbling but I'll get back to where I was eventually.

Anyway, back on topic, this episode of Law and Order was good except for that crap with the steroids. Even my wife was like "wow, that's a load of crap."

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I had a 2 year layoff from anything that resembled bodybuilding.

Started in the gym Jan. 2 this year again, and haven't looked back since. 4 months to the day, and I'm very close strength wise to where I was back then juiced up, without yet touching an androgen. Having said that I start Epi this week! :woohoo:

Muscle memory is a wonderful thing bro. Just keep at it and you'll be back in no time! :cheers:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Great to have ya back Null, I've always enjoyed your posts...

Good luck with the new job...

Oh and I personally can't stand Law and Order...poor acting, IMO

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of those doctor or police shows are filled with false information. Once i could block my BS flag I was able to enjoy the shows :p

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man... all these fools on the return!!! :D Welcome back bro.

"Don't call it a COME BACK"

Adams