ridiculous way to make money

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes: My friend from Germany bought round trip tickets for 1000 euro. I took him to airport on saturday, but for some reason they overbooked his flight and they offered a bunch of people 600 euro, hotel and free dinner if they are willing to stay till next day. Hellz yea!
So next day on the way to airport he started joking, it would be funny if they ask him to stay one more day. I said, yea, right. :rolleyes: I was wrong!!!
Long story short. He left only 3 days later with extra 1800 euro in his pocket. :head:

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
He's probably going to end up somewhere in a ditch with a bullet in his brain. Unless he's engaging in white-collar crime or such.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Oh, they didn't give him cash, so no worries, they transfered money to his bank account in Germany.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Book me on that money making scheme :)
What happened is because of snow storm or whatever on east coast they got smaller plane on saturday. Then it took three days to get rid of extra people. They offered 600 euro to some people who wanted to leave on saturday, but had to fly to Seattle first. (from Portland) But it still pretty damn good deal.