Does "The Rock" have 20'' inch arms?
- 04-18-2007, 03:18 PM
- 04-18-2007, 03:20 PM
Dunno but he's a big fella so total frame size will impact the 'look' of the arms. Not to mention how lean he is. You know how someone with 16 inch arms can look a lot bigger because of the low BF and seperation?
04-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Dude..show some new pics of him.
I am a total Rock fan and he has lost alot since leaving wrestling, and why not, no need for that size, those "supplements" or anything like that anymore.
We shall see when Southland Tales comes out how big he is...
Oh..and he is not going the Rock anymore...Dwayne Johnson is his real name...bummer..
04-18-2007, 03:40 PM
i can't find any new pics of him that are that good. The one pic with the soccer guy is from last year I think. I'm a huge Rock fan too, but he doesn't have 20'' arms, not even 19''.
04-18-2007, 03:48 PM
Stone Cold said that his arms were 18'' before, and The Rock and Stone Cold are about the same size.
04-18-2007, 04:17 PM
04-19-2007, 03:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hardnutcheck in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM
- By WesleyAlpha in forum PicsReplies: 83Last Post: 08-14-2009, 03:51 PM
- By sicosico in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 11-15-2006, 10:05 PM
- By oswizzle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-16-2004, 11:21 PM
- By bigpetefox in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 02-24-2004, 10:37 PM