Ny State Probation Drug Tests

cblaze4456

Awards
I've been doing a lot of research on this because i don't think it's worth getting locked up for and I'm sure you guys heard this question a million times:

I have been on and off the juice for a couple years now and this is usually the time of year I get back into it, unfortunately this summer I'm on probation for the next 3 years, the charge was assault 2, nothing related to steroids... does anybody know 100% if NY State Probation is going to test me for steroids. I heard many different answers like it's a totally different test, it's too expensive, and my Probation officer will only test me if she expects me juicing, (which i doubt she ever would) But on the other hand it is 2007 and it's not a secret that the juice is loose and it's everywhere these days so I really wouldn't be surprised if they took my piss to the lab and somehow detected steroids...(this isn't one of those dipstick tests it goes to the lab everytime) PLEASE let me know I gotta make this decision soon if I'm going to be grabbing a new batch while it's cheap or if I'm going juice-free this summer.. Thanks alot

P.S. It would be Sustanon I would be taking, possibly some Winny as well (if it makes a difference)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure that they wont test for steroids unless they think you are on them. so that being said, if you have to see your PO every month and you blow up out of no where then you are fcuked if he wants to check you out. when i was in the Marines they did drug test a lot but never for roids. but then this one guy that was super jacked and had a really bad temper to go with it got tested because it looked like he was on steroids. he was and he was kicked out.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
When it comes down to it, no answer can be absolute and you won't be able to print out these responses as a defense. It's a pretty sure bet if you're into taking odds that you are safe when being tested though.