• Meg Ryan

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Meg Ryan is so cute. i`ve had a crush on her since middle school.
000005-meg_ryan.jpg

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meg Ryan, pre lip job.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Old school Jack all the way, when you say 'do', you do mean 'off' right? lol jk I knew what ya meant, AND I STILL picked jack.. more so because Meg Ryan scares me.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Meg all the way sinner. Why would you ask this sinner ? Having a man crush on Jack or what :D ?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Meg all the way sinner. Why would you ask this sinner ? Having a man crush on Jack or what :D ?
me singing---" sinner has a boyfriend, sinner has a boyfriend........." i stop singing and then call sinner a fag that like old men. end scene

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
me singing---" sinner has a boyfriend, sinner has a boyfriend........." i stop singing and then call sinner a fag that like old men. end scene
So he's a gay gold digger :D ?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rasp: You're just jealous because Jack doesn't beat me!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
:rasp: You're just jealous because Jack doesn't beat me!
The only Jack a man can fall in love with is Jack Daniels bro. I just hope there are no sex tapes of you 2 around the net (joking) LOL

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
When chad (used to) hook up with Jack Kingoff, he would squeeze his fist real tight because it reminded him of a man's balloon knot. :stick:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When chad (used to) hook up with Jack Kingoff, he would squeeze his fist real tight because it reminded him of a man's balloon knot. :stick:
and i would yell '' YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!'' and then roll over and go to sleep before i got off. :burg:

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
its too hot out for a penguin to just be walkin around !