My G/F Broke Up With Me In An Email, While I'm In Iraq

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, my girl friend broke up with me in an email while I'm in iraq. I quiickly made up my mind to be pissed, stubborn, and ignore her even if she tried to make any contact after that. Then she contacted me a few days later and said "I need you to call me" etc... Later she says her friend wrote the email to get back at her - and she also said she's 2 months pregnant with my kid. I don't believe her that much because she "said" she's been having her periods. But I checked up on her myspace and it had all beeen changed around and deleted all of my pictures off of it. So either her best friend really changed all of that and wrote the email, or she's just pissed because I replaced her in about a day from 7000 miles away.
Any ideas? If its true (and I'm pretty sure she's just trying to get back to controlling me) it's time to find some new hot ladies.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I dont think her friend did it to get back at her, thats something someone would do out of jelousy for one of you.
If she said shes been having her periods then shes most likely not pregnant or, less likely that she was just saying that to hide the fact she may of missed one hoping it would come, and for her to wanna hide that she would be hiding something else aswell. I think she is trying to get you back cause you ignored her and she needs closure on wether you like her or not, so the balls in your court with this one, I would consider yourself single.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Move on... I know how much other **** you have to worry aobut being in the sandbox... no need to worry about some ***** back home.

Adams

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Move on... I know how much other **** you have to worry aobut being in the sandbox... no need to worry about some ***** back home.

Adams
Exactly, let it go! I have gotten so much better tail being on the rebound! Its almost like it can pay to be looking for a notch up! Dont worry about it.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a little bit of "psycho" going on there. And I'm a freaking expert on psycho women!

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No so good being married to one though...that's a big dose! Luckily she's long gone and my wife now is wonderful!
I feel ya on that. I mean small doses like, 3 days... enough to get a run on.

Adams

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya on that. I mean small doses like, 3 days... enough to get a run on.

Adams
Agreed, three days and no more! Just when the chemicals in their heads are starting to turn the "crazy" switch on, you can get the hell out!!

Gotripped...get out while the gettin's good and do not look back. Trust the wisdom of an old guy like me!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, three days and no more! Just when the chemicals in their heads are starting to turn the "crazy" switch on, you can get the hell out!!

Gotripped...get out while the gettin's good and do not look back. Trust the wisdom of an old guy like me!!
Or someone who knows when to dip... like me!!! :D

Adams

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
unless the friend has a history of hating you shes yanking you man, dont think twice about cutting the drama out of your life

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if she dies,
she dies.

dolph gives the best advice ;)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol, thanks guys. I figured she was psycho and just making up this crap. I've run into alot of psycho women in my time, it just seems that my personality attracts psycho *****es or something. Maybe I let off some crazy ass vibe that says "cling to me". The way I see it since I moved on like wham bam she's pissed and trying to get the ball back in her court. So I am gonna slam this book shut and say adios. I don't have the time to mess around with this sh*t while I am in Iraq. Can't wait til I come home though.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
good thinking brutha. let it be known that you don't play head games. keep your head straight over there bro, and don't even think twice about this sh!t. you've got more important things to worry about.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
The way I see it since I moved on like wham bam she's pissed and trying to get the ball back in her court.
Yep, that's exactly what she's trying to do. All that passive-agressive crap. "I have you I don't want you, oh, I don't have you any more, I want you back." bull ****.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Yep, that's exactly what she's trying to do. All that passive-agressive crap. "I have you I don't want you, oh, I don't have you any more, I want you back." bull ****.
LOL...don't sugar coat it Dmitry!!

My ex...I supported her through three alcohol treatment programs. She cheated on me at the last one, AND stole over $6000 out of my business bank account before it was all said and done!

Don't think about her anymore Gotripped, not even when you come home. Ignoring (indifference) her is the best revenge and will piss her off the most.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
bull **** in the end means it's whole situation is bull**** not that quote. :) Damn it confusing myself now. :D

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I understood it.

edit: Btw...when are you coming over to hit some of the strongman equipment???

Last edited:
DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Oh, I gotcha, so I did sugarcoated then LOL
Are you asking me about stronman equipment?

SHADOW2492

Awards
this very may well be true so don't burn your bridges yet. I have heard of women still getting periods while pregnant. It is possible. just like its possible for them to not get them and not be pregnant. just my two cents.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'm in Portland right now. Are you in WI or IL? I forgot.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
lol, thanks guys. I figured she was psycho and just making up this crap. I've run into alot of psycho women in my time, it just seems that my personality attracts psycho *****es or something. Maybe I let off some crazy ass vibe that says "cling to me". The way I see it since I moved on like wham bam she's pissed and trying to get the ball back in her court. So I am gonna slam this book shut and say adios. I don't have the time to mess around with this sh*t while I am in Iraq. Can't wait til I come home though.
1. I support you and all of our people in Iraq with every fiber of my being for stepping up and trying to get the job done. I only wish the rest of the country was on the same page.

2. to varying degrees, ALL women are psycho. IF they weren't then they would be men. (Excellent example: from the movie "As good as It gets".....when Jack Nicholson's character, an author, is asked: How do you write women so well?
I think of a man, and then I take away all reason and accountability.) N'uff said.

3. Looks like you have read the writing on the wall and decided to move on. Even if she was truthful, what kind of ass would do you like that through an email while you are in the middle of "the suck"? Good move on your part!

4. I hope you come home soon bro. I am praying for ya.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
No so good being married to one though...that's a big dose! Luckily she's long gone and my wife now is wonderful!
I got an X like that too... I got kids w/her and I'm sentneced to life w/her in my life....

Great kids though!!!!! They just dont get the benefit of having a mom...As long as I live, Ill never understand how a mother can turn her back on her own children....

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup yup, these psychos are whatever. I am not trippin over this sh*t anymore, as that's what she wants. So, Ignoring and I'm done. Can't wait to start my new cycle..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yup yup, these psychos are whatever. I am not trippin over this sh*t anymore, as that's what she wants. So, Ignoring and I'm done. Can't wait to start my new cycle..
Nothing gets my mind off my worries like a brand new cycle, it's like X-Mass all over again when you start a cycle :D

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Move on...forget she ever existed. I had a girl do this **** once...every week she had a different story for having ****ed another guy. Turns out, when I got over her I ended up with a girl that I have awesome chemistry with, and everything is good.

smalls556

smalls556

Awards
So, my girl friend broke up with me in an email while I'm in iraq. I quiickly made up my mind to be pissed, stubborn, and ignore her even if she tried to make any contact after that. Then she contacted me a few days later and said "I need you to call me" etc... Later she says her friend wrote the email to get back at her - and she also said she's 2 months pregnant with my kid. I don't believe her that much because she "said" she's been having her periods. But I checked up on her myspace and it had all beeen changed around and deleted all of my pictures off of it. So either her best friend really changed all of that and wrote the email, or she's just pissed because I replaced her in about a day from 7000 miles away.
Any ideas? If its true (and I'm pretty sure she's just trying to get back to controlling me) it's time to find some new hot ladies.
first off sorry to hear that
secondly **** that **** man i dont know what mos you are but i would just say keep your eye on the prize. keep your head in the game not at home good luck

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
thats pretty ****ty of her to do to you while youre away, and if she is willing to do that, then she really doesnt deserve your time or effort.

there are alot of careers where you can make due with just about any type of girl, but then there are some that you need a very special type of girl to make things work, which is no truer than in the military.

she needs to trust you while shes gone, be loyal while youre away, and be strong enough and secure enough to stand on her own when you arent there.

this girl seems nuts, and since your in Iraq, if she is pregnant / has a kid when you get back (hopefully soon) id make a visit to Maury Povich ASAP.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this girl seems nuts, and since your in Iraq, if she is pregnant / has a kid when you get back (hopefully soon) id make a visit to Maury Povich ASAP.

LOL.
Yeah I'm a firefighter. I think after awhile what happens is your standards go from one level all the way down to , can you stand being around her? is she kinda cute? is there drama surrounding her?

That's about it.