My G/F Broke Up With Me In An Email, While I'm In Iraq

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yup yup, these psychos are whatever. I am not trippin over this sh*t anymore, as that's what she wants. So, Ignoring and I'm done. Can't wait to start my new cycle..

2. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    Yup yup, these psychos are whatever. I am not trippin over this sh*t anymore, as that's what she wants. So, Ignoring and I'm done. Can't wait to start my new cycle..
    Nothing gets my mind off my worries like a brand new cycle, it's like X-Mass all over again when you start a cycle
    •   

3. Move on...forget she ever existed. I had a girl do this **** once...every week she had a different story for having ****ed another guy. Turns out, when I got over her I ended up with a girl that I have awesome chemistry with, and everything is good.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    So, my girl friend broke up with me in an email while I'm in iraq. I quiickly made up my mind to be pissed, stubborn, and ignore her even if she tried to make any contact after that. Then she contacted me a few days later and said "I need you to call me" etc... Later she says her friend wrote the email to get back at her - and she also said she's 2 months pregnant with my kid. I don't believe her that much because she "said" she's been having her periods. But I checked up on her myspace and it had all beeen changed around and deleted all of my pictures off of it. So either her best friend really changed all of that and wrote the email, or she's just pissed because I replaced her in about a day from 7000 miles away.
    Any ideas? If its true (and I'm pretty sure she's just trying to get back to controlling me) it's time to find some new hot ladies.
    first off sorry to hear that
    secondly **** that **** man i dont know what mos you are but i would just say keep your eye on the prize. keep your head in the game not at home good luck

5. thats pretty ****ty of her to do to you while youre away, and if she is willing to do that, then she really doesnt deserve your time or effort.

there are alot of careers where you can make due with just about any type of girl, but then there are some that you need a very special type of girl to make things work, which is no truer than in the military.

she needs to trust you while shes gone, be loyal while youre away, and be strong enough and secure enough to stand on her own when you arent there.

this girl seems nuts, and since your in Iraq, if she is pregnant / has a kid when you get back (hopefully soon) id make a visit to Maury Povich ASAP.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Minus83 View Post
    this girl seems nuts, and since your in Iraq, if she is pregnant / has a kid when you get back (hopefully soon) id make a visit to Maury Povich ASAP.

LOL.
    Yeah I'm a firefighter. I think after awhile what happens is your standards go from one level all the way down to , can you stand being around her? is she kinda cute? is there drama surrounding her?

That's about it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Girlfriend of 5 yrs broke up with me..
    By Jordanbid in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 06:42 PM
  2. My Son in the Gym with me :)
    By capnsavem in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 12:56 AM
  3. Broke up with my girl today
    By mattikus in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 01:25 AM
  4. Ponderisms (got this in an email)
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 12:38 AM
  5. My daughter hooked me up with a cute waitress...
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 05:07 AM