CAn you say "PREGO"

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well as of today I can say that My wife is pregnant with our second child!

Medical science said it couldnt happen but with God all things are possible.We had our first son 17months ago and theres another one on the way.Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!

Id also like to say that I appreciate the members of this forum and the staff and its an honor to be a part of such a great community!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Congrats big guy!!!

Making us all proud...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas and just for a few more facts 1)It happened on wk 2 of pct from Epi (I guess Torem works.:jaw: ) 2) with my schedule sex has been: lets just say infrequent at best :D

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
congrats man! very exciting news, everyone at TP hopes you and your wife have a safe and healthy pregnancy!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot guys.I just got off the phone with my wife who is still in disbelief and I told her I statred a thread. She didnt know what to say.:D

Is it bad when my internet bretheren know before my blood relatives?:think:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you couldn't PM me FIRST?

THANKS! :smite:

nah, i'm joshing! CONGRATS, man! its a wonderful thing! :thumbsup:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I PMed you yesterday and you didnt respond to that one!I thought you didnt like me anymore (or less for that matter :D)

And yes I do love :D :D :D :D :D

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Congrats brother! :cheers:

Somebody give mmowry his fourth crown to celebrate!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
PPPPPPPPPLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks SS!
I tried all day. I was allowed to give out two or three today before I got locked out. I still had to spread more love before I could give it to you again.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks zombie for putting me over the top!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i tried, but i had to spread reps around, too!

why do i like you so much? LOL!

:clap2:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
i tried, but i had to spread reps around, too!

why do i like you so much? LOL!

:slap2:
Spread some this way. :) I just got you recently. Not to hijack:hammer:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Spread some this way. :) I just got you recently. Not to hijack:hammer:
TRUST ME!

I KNOW WHEN I GET REPPED..............;)

and kinda like YEAHRIGHT, but not to the same extent, YOU know when i rep you! LOL!:head:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive spent my reps boys but Ill gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!:burg: :burger: :burg: :burger:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I haven't clicked on my user CP yet, but by the 10,000+ point jump, mace you are the freakin man! :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW congrats!

That is what I am suppose to say right ? :)

CROWLER

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW congrats!

That is what I am suppose to say right ? :)

CROWLER
Yep thats what you were supposed to say :D and the timing couldnt be better 1 more write off for 2007.j/k

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Oh good god! congrats is in order but...man I've got 2 boys running around (4 and 1) and its mayhem....little bundles of destruction! they seriously leave a trail of mayhem wherever they go!... its great

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They will either keep me young or force me to take up train jousting! :duel: :icon_lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NIIIIICCCEEEE!!!!!! Congrats my freind! im sure he/she will bless your life with even more happiness! im racked with suspense as mine will be here soon! with all these kids round the same age all us AM guys could hang and let the kiddies chill too! :head: happy for ya agian brotha!

edit:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mmowry again

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Again thank you all.Im a very blessed man indeed.Now to just figure out what to do about the added expences.:think: A third job is out of the question since I do need to sleep at least a couple days/wk.:D Well its back in Gods hands yet again (yeah like it wasnt before.lol)

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards

Medical science said it couldnt happen but with God all things are possible.We had our first son 17months ago and theres another one on the way.Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!

Id also like to say that I appreciate the members of this forum and the staff and its an honor to be a part of such a great community!
Congrats to you and your family! Give the Lord a SHOUT!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks fellas and just for a few more facts 1)It happened on wk 2 of post cycle therapy from Epi (I guess Torem works.:jaw: ) 2) with my schedule sex has been: lets just say infrequent at best :D
Your the man mm.:thumbsup:

Congratulations my friend.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Again thank you all.Im a very blessed man indeed.Now to just figure out what to do about the added expences.:think: A third job is out of the question since I do need to sleep at least a couple days/wk.:D Well its back in Gods hands yet again (yeah like it wasnt before.lol)
No worries he wont give ya more then you can handle, im sure hes got the next suprise for you just around the corner. I cant count the times that ive done the best that i can and sometimes i fall just short, make sure not to curse him for that short coming but praise him for the trial and next thing i know hes done the rest..... just like he has done for all of us.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys and Poopy:I love the trials as they make me a better man and let me know that if theres a trial then theres a breakthriugh on the way.My life has been filled with trauma both of my own doing and also at the hand of others yet I still have joy,peace and hope."All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to His purpose" so I choose to praise God in the trials and in the breakthroughs both!Thanks again for all the kind words guys!

So as a final thought let me just say :box: = :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

N0000dz or negs - you know the drill.
;)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established

I just saw this MM!!! That is awesome Brother! Congratulations to you and your wife! May God continue to bless you and your family!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
swollz 35 and Older 19
General Chat 123
rammy222 Post Cycle Therapy 7
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 6