Eva Mendez -tribute !!!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
She is sooooo NOT overrated! I read an article in which she stated that while she knew she was gonna p!ss off feminists, she LOVES feeling OWNED when she's in a relationship! You just don't see that too much anymore. A few years later, I had the pleasure of working w/her and got to talk to her at the wrap party and let me tell you, the flirts were flying FAST AND FURIOUSLY! My wife was in grave danger of getting dissed that night, let me tell you. HAHAHAHA! Trust me Chad, she's beautiful and smart and best of all (somewhat) attainable. I'm not the kind of guy that thinks that EVERY woman wants me but there are times when you know something could happen.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
She is sooooo NOT overrated! I read an article in which she stated that while she knew she was gonna p!ss off feminists, she LOVES feeling OWNED when she's in a relationship! You just don't see that too much anymore. A few years later, I had the pleasure of working w/her and got to talk to her at the wrap party and let me tell you, the flirts were flying FAST AND FURIOUSLY! My wife was in grave danger of getting dissed that night, let me tell you. HAHAHAHA! Trust me Chad, she's beautiful and smart and best of all (somewhat) attainable. I'm not the kind of guy that thinks that EVERY woman wants me but there are times when you know something could happen.

Trying to sway Chad's opinion is a lost cause. He's on so much tren that if you put Jessica Alba lying with her legs spread next to a bench with some 150lb dumbells, he'd not only knock out some incline presses for a set of 12, but jump up and :aargh: :bb3: at her and tell her "to get that weak sh1t out of here".:head:

:stick:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trying to sway Chad's opinion is a lost cause. He's on so much tren that if you put Jessica Alba lying with her legs spread next to a bench with some 150lb dumbells, he'd not only knock out some incline presses for a set of 12, but jump up and :aargh: :bb3: at her and tell her "to get that weak sh1t out of here".:head:

:stick:
150lb DB?!!!!! hell yeah!!!! you know how hard it is to find big DB`s around here.

oh and then i would pee on her leg for being on my bench

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not saying that she isn`t hot. she is very very pretty but i dont think she is the sexiest woman in the world like some people think.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If you peed on eva claiming her as your territory i would be forced to pick my "one eyed bald guy with a brown scarf" up off the floor and urinate atop her head. victory is mine.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd hit it for sure :) I still remember that naked scene of her in Training Day, great stuff !

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
If you peed on eva claiming her as your territory i would be forced to pick my "one eyed bald guy with a brown scarf" up off the floor and urinate atop her head. victory is mine.
:icon_lol:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no no no, i was going to pee on Alba. not Eva. and it was to claim the bench as my territory. not the girl. silly rabbit.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'd give her an 8 out of 10 for looks, but like you're saying she has a great personality and that is hard to find in any walk of life especially hollywood. Oh, and she probably just felt bad for you:twisted: