gallon of milk in 15minutes...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. gallon of milk in 15minutes...

Well today this new dude got hired at work 2 weeks ago. I guess he has never seen videos,are heard about this. Basically its been proven that it's alomst near impossible to drink a gallon of milk without throwing it up. well i bet him lunch that he couldn't chug a gallon of milk in 15 minutes, well about half way down you can tell he was getting sick. a He diddnt finish. He gave up at the 9 minute mark with only a 1/3 to-go and he didnt even get sick. well he bought lunch and even still knock down a #3 from Carl's.

2. I have seen that before but for some reason it still seems doable to me. I mean not to sound like cocky or anything (if one can even be concky over such a thing) but I want to give this a try

free lunch is always good though :donut:
    •   

3. I heard it's possble, seen pics but not video footage, it says your stomach can only hold 50ml of 1 substance.

4. It's the lactose that kicks in. Everyone is intolerant to a point. I've tried it and it was just about doable with skim milk. I was able to talk them into letting me take a piss and I threw up and finished the gallon to win the bet

5. Funny...I remember a guy in the dorms trying this back in college. He didn't make it either, got close, then threw it all up in his own room.
    •   

6. ya someone see if they can find video footage not pics doesnt count. I honetly don't think i can, would be rough.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ModelMike View Post
    ya someone see if they can find video footage not pics doesnt count. I honetly don't think i can, would be rough.
    how much are you willing to pay for some footage of someone drinking 1 gal of milk

8. well with photo shop being very useful, i dont know if it would be worth it. plus its possible i would just be amazed to see it done.

9. photoshop doesnt work on videos

10. I dont know, there always a possibility for everything lol probally not though

11. Editing does work though

12. if you had said adobe premier or something like that i would raise my eyebrow but not with photoshop

13. Youtube has PLENTY of videos of this.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

14. the guy that did it says if i give him an hour he would be able to-do it easy. ill bring my camera tomorrow and post later.

15. No joke, I have seen it be done with my own eyes. I have tried it before with my friends, and it we all came pretty close, but it turned out to just be one huge puke fest.haha I was at a party and this slobby lookin kid took our 15$ bet, and he downed it in about 15 mintutes. Very impressive. Skim milk was used though so do you count that??

16. ya , but I also told him that he cant puke the whole day .. umm no skim milk, 2% only lol

17. Well if its the lactose that causes the puking then wouldnt it not matter the 2% or skim. Although the added fat and cals probbaly wouldnt make it easier.

18. hmm can one die from a milk overdose like you can with water?

19. I think also having to much of 1 substance in your stomach. its almost like a poison and your body's trying to release it.

20. hmm i wonder cause a chick has died on a radio contest drinking to much water.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ModelMike View Post
    ...it says your stomach can only hold 50ml of 1 substance.
    You do know that is < 2 ounces?!?
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

22. Quote Originally Posted by ModelMike View Post
    hmm i wonder cause a chick has died on a radio contest drinking to much water.
    yup the lady died from too much water, she didn't even win the contest.
    I wonder how she held her pee in, I would've exploded.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    yup the lady died from too much water, she didn't even win the contest.
    I wonder how she held her pee in, I would've exploded.
    I thought it was Water Intoxication, not failed kidneys.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

24. I've seen it done before. CL had a contest for it, in which a guy did it in under 3 minutes.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I thought it was Water Intoxication, not failed kidneys.

Adams
    Yes it was. But wouldn't one have to pee as well? I drink a more then a glass and have to pee pretty fast. It was something like hold your pee for a wii contest.

26. Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    Yes it was. But wouldn't one have to pee as well? I drink a more then a glass and have to pee pretty fast. It was something like hold your pee for a wii contest.
    Right, she died after losing, so she was pissing freely, her kidneys would have been nice and flushed by now. Here sodium balance was all ****ed up. And Water intoxication symptoms are alot like dehydration symptoms. Ironic.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

27. I wonder if there is some type of pill that renders you more lactose tolerant so you can perform this task, might be a decent way to make money at parties betting people you can do this. This way you get some cash and get paid to get lots of protein in lol...

I have heard a similar claim that it is impossible to eat like 6 saltine crackers in less than a minute. I will have to check into it to find out exact amount could be 4 if my memory is correct.

28. I will tell you that usaully the way the bet goes is its a gallon of whole milk in 1 hour. Has to be whole milk, not skim or 2%.

I could be wrong , but i think the reasoning might be that whole milk is digested like solid food when it hits the stomach, I think this is what makes this almost impossible.

29. I have done this....TWICE! Got sick after...but yes...I managed to down a gallon of whole milk in 1 hour. It gets tough near the end but it is do-able.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt View Post
    I have done this....TWICE! Got sick after...but yes...I managed to down a gallon of whole milk in 1 hour. It gets tough near the end but it is do-able.
    Not to pick on you as others have said it, the bet isnt whether you can drink it. but if you can drink it without puking...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11 Hot Dogs in a Minute and Gallon of Milk in 15 Seconds
    By The Solution in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:32 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 05:07 PM
  3. Gallon of Milk a Day...
    By JassUSMC in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 06:44 PM
  4. One gallon of milk- One hour... Can you do it?
    By hypo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 01:09 PM