gallon of milk in 15minutes...

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
Well today this new dude got hired at work 2 weeks ago. I guess he has never seen videos,are heard about this. Basically its been proven that it's alomst near impossible to drink a gallon of milk without throwing it up. well i bet him lunch that he couldn't chug a gallon of milk in 15 minutes, well about half way down you can tell he was getting sick. a He diddnt finish. He gave up at the 9 minute mark with only a 1/3 to-go and he didnt even get sick. well he bought lunch and even still knock down a #3 from Carl's.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I have seen that before but for some reason it still seems doable to me. I mean not to sound like cocky or anything (if one can even be concky over such a thing) but I want to give this a try

free lunch is always good though :donut:

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
I heard it's possble, seen pics but not video footage, it says your stomach can only hold 50ml of 1 substance.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the lactose that kicks in. Everyone is intolerant to a point. I've tried it and it was just about doable with skim milk. I was able to talk them into letting me take a piss and I threw up and finished the gallon to win the bet :)

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Funny...I remember a guy in the dorms trying this back in college. He didn't make it either, got close, then threw it all up in his own room.

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
ya someone see if they can find video footage not pics doesnt count. I honetly don't think i can, would be rough.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
ya someone see if they can find video footage not pics doesnt count. I honetly don't think i can, would be rough.
how much are you willing to pay for some footage of someone drinking 1 gal of milk

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
well with photo shop being very useful, i dont know if it would be worth it. plus its possible i would just be amazed to see it done.

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
I dont know, there always a possibility for everything lol probally not though

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if you had said adobe premier or something like that i would raise my eyebrow but not with photoshop

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Youtube has PLENTY of videos of this.

Adams

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
the guy that did it says if i give him an hour he would be able to-do it easy. ill bring my camera tomorrow and post later.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
No joke, I have seen it be done with my own eyes. I have tried it before with my friends, and it we all came pretty close, but it turned out to just be one huge puke fest.haha I was at a party and this slobby lookin kid took our 15$ bet, and he downed it in about 15 mintutes. Very impressive. Skim milk was used though so do you count that??

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
ya , but I also told him that he cant puke the whole day .. umm no skim milk, 2% only lol

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well if its the lactose that causes the puking then wouldnt it not matter the 2% or skim. Although the added fat and cals probbaly wouldnt make it easier.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
hmm can one die from a milk overdose like you can with water?

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
I think also having to much of 1 substance in your stomach. its almost like a poison and your body's trying to release it.

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
hmm i wonder cause a chick has died on a radio contest drinking to much water.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
hmm i wonder cause a chick has died on a radio contest drinking to much water.
yup the lady died from too much water, she didn't even win the contest.
I wonder how she held her pee in, I would've exploded.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup the lady died from too much water, she didn't even win the contest.
I wonder how she held her pee in, I would've exploded.
I thought it was Water Intoxication, not failed kidneys.

Adams

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I've seen it done before. CL had a contest for it, in which a guy did it in under 3 minutes.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was Water Intoxication, not failed kidneys.

Adams
Yes it was. But wouldn't one have to pee as well? I drink a more then a glass and have to pee pretty fast. It was something like hold your pee for a wii contest.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it was. But wouldn't one have to pee as well? I drink a more then a glass and have to pee pretty fast. It was something like hold your pee for a wii contest.
Right, she died after losing, so she was pissing freely, her kidneys would have been nice and flushed by now. Here sodium balance was all ****ed up. And Water intoxication symptoms are alot like dehydration symptoms. Ironic.

Adams

SHADOW2492

Awards
I wonder if there is some type of pill that renders you more lactose tolerant so you can perform this task, might be a decent way to make money at parties betting people you can do this. This way you get some cash and get paid to get lots of protein in lol...

I have heard a similar claim that it is impossible to eat like 6 saltine crackers in less than a minute. I will have to check into it to find out exact amount could be 4 if my memory is correct.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I will tell you that usaully the way the bet goes is its a gallon of whole milk in 1 hour. Has to be whole milk, not skim or 2%.

I could be wrong , but i think the reasoning might be that whole milk is digested like solid food when it hits the stomach, I think this is what makes this almost impossible.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I have done this....TWICE! Got sick after...but yes...I managed to down a gallon of whole milk in 1 hour. It gets tough near the end but it is do-able.

SHADOW2492

Awards
I have done this....TWICE! Got sick after...but yes...I managed to down a gallon of whole milk in 1 hour. It gets tough near the end but it is do-able.
Not to pick on you as others have said it, the bet isnt whether you can drink it. but if you can drink it without puking...

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Not to pick on you as others have said it, the bet isnt whether you can drink it. but if you can drink it without puking...
My bets were not to puke in the time given. And when I did get sick it was more like a little spit up......not like what you see on Jackass. Painted the inside of the toilet bowl the next morning too.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I have heard a similar claim that it is impossible to eat like 6 saltine crackers in less than a minute. I will have to check into it to find out exact amount could be 4 if my memory is correct.
Yea the saltines one is a bit of a joke imo. Ive done it a couple of times. All you have to do is make sure to form the ball and make sure to utalize all the spit in your mouth into the ball of salitines before you mouth is completly dry then its basiclly the same exact thing to a bolus of normal food and your good to go.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I forgot to mention that, ya I believe that is part of the deal to. I have heard this done a couple of times on morning radio shows. This is the kind of stuff they make interns do.