Top Ten Best Video Game - Weapons !

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
ahh, the rail-gun, such fond memories (sniff,sniff)

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
number one is creative but beats out number two....#2's classic

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No AWM from Counter Strike?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I forgot about Contra, one of the best ever.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BFG baby! have to say all the guns on the list brought back "kicken ass" memories, even my lady saw the labtop gun n said "i loved that f##kin gun!" lol

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
No AWM from Counter Strike?
LOL you whore, AK47 ftw.

As soon as I read this title I thought of the blue shell in mario kart, I cant beleive they put the red one in there.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Energy sword is dominant but the gravity gone is spot on for numer one for leathal abaility and cleaverness.

As for the AK ftw all I can say is.. B 4 3, B 6 2, B 8 2 (not for source :D)

And I think the red shell was smarter than the blue shell. The blue shell only comes out for "catch up" some the red shell was more of a gamer type weapon ahah

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no golden gun from 007 ?
single shot slow reload and tons of other guns even in that game alone that had way more destructive power with one shot and could be fired sequentially, rockets, snipe, grenade..... not to mention i owned with head shots and an AR33 good luck if you had the golden gun...

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great link AC, laptop gun > ALL!! although i remember getting rail gunned more times than should be physically possible

BMW

Awards
  • Established
single shot slow reload and tons of other guns even in that game alone that had way more destructive power with one shot and could be fired sequentially, rockets, snipe, grenade..... not to mention i owned with head shots and an AR33 good luck if you had the golden gun...
hahah give me two rc-p90's and i was a one many killing machine in that game! man those were good time me and my friends would spend coutless hours on goldeneye

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahah give me two rc-p90's and i was a one many killing machine in that game! man those were good time me and my friends would spend coutless hours on goldeneye
ha i think most folks that got inot quake, halo, ect, ALL played golden eye countless hours.... MAN THAT GAME WAS THE SHIIIIIIIIII:numbered:

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
As for the AK ftw all I can say is.. B 4 3, B 6 2, B 8 2 (not for source :D)
Havent played CS 1.x in a while is that a colt carbine the gun where you need to shoot someone twice in the head to kill them? "(((DINK)))"

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I forgot about Contra, one of the best ever.
That 30 lives trick was the best thing in gaming history :head:

I still remember it: up, up, down, down, b, a, b, a, select, start :D