Top Ten Best Video Game - Weapons !

  1. Cool Top Ten Best Video Game - Weapons !


    ahh, the rail-gun, such fond memories (sniff,sniff)


  2. God of War

  3. number one is creative but beats out number two....#2's classic
    •   
       


  4. No AWM from Counter Strike?

  5. I forgot about Contra, one of the best ever.

  6. BFG baby! have to say all the guns on the list brought back "kicken ass" memories, even my lady saw the labtop gun n said "i loved that f##kin gun!" lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    No AWM from Counter Strike?
    LOL you whore, AK47 ftw.


    As soon as I read this title I thought of the blue shell in mario kart, I cant beleive they put the red one in there.

  8. Energy sword is dominant but the gravity gone is spot on for numer one for leathal abaility and cleaverness.

    As for the AK ftw all I can say is.. B 4 3, B 6 2, B 8 2 (not for source )

    And I think the red shell was smarter than the blue shell. The blue shell only comes out for "catch up" some the red shell was more of a gamer type weapon ahah

  9. no golden gun from 007 ?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ICantRunFast View Post
    no golden gun from 007 ?
    single shot slow reload and tons of other guns even in that game alone that had way more destructive power with one shot and could be fired sequentially, rockets, snipe, grenade..... not to mention i owned with head shots and an AR33 good luck if you had the golden gun...

  11. great link AC, laptop gun > ALL!! although i remember getting rail gunned more times than should be physically possible

  12. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    single shot slow reload and tons of other guns even in that game alone that had way more destructive power with one shot and could be fired sequentially, rockets, snipe, grenade..... not to mention i owned with head shots and an AR33 good luck if you had the golden gun...
    hahah give me two rc-p90's and i was a one many killing machine in that game! man those were good time me and my friends would spend coutless hours on goldeneye

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    hahah give me two rc-p90's and i was a one many killing machine in that game! man those were good time me and my friends would spend coutless hours on goldeneye
    ha i think most folks that got inot quake, halo, ect, ALL played golden eye countless hours.... MAN THAT GAME WAS THE SHIIIIIIIIII

  14. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    As for the AK ftw all I can say is.. B 4 3, B 6 2, B 8 2 (not for source )
    Havent played CS 1.x in a while is that a colt carbine the gun where you need to shoot someone twice in the head to kill them? "(((DINK)))"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I forgot about Contra, one of the best ever.
    That 30 lives trick was the best thing in gaming history

    I still remember it: up, up, down, down, b, a, b, a, select, start
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Top 12 Video Games with Ridiculous Premises
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 02:45 AM
  2. Top Ten Video Game Secrets!
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:11 AM
  3. Best Video Game (possibly ever): GOD OF WAR
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 11:03 AM
  4. Any new video game systems comin out anytime soon?
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 01:10 AM
  5. Enter the Matrix the Video Game for PS2!!!!!!!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:23 PM
Log in
Log in