Did too much cardio

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Could be from the RR, try decreasing the dosage to 1cap for a couple of days and see if it stops.

    Yeah thats what I thought but its only my bad knee. Its not really a cracking sound. Its a crunching sound, like bone to bone or somthing and happens when I bend my knee. I doesn't hurt it just feels weird. I was going do the stairs the past few days and you know how most stairs creek when you go down them?. Well I was trying to figure out whether it was mostly the stairs or my knee!. I sat down and moved my knee, and yep its mostly my knee!. What the hell?.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah thats what I thought but its only my bad knee. Its not really a cracking sound. Its a crunching sound, like bone to bone or somthing and happens when I bend my knee. I doesn't hurt it just feels weird. I was going do the stairs the past few days and you know how most stairs creek when you go down them?. Well I was trying to figure out whether it was mostly the stairs or my knee!. I sat down and moved my knee, and yep its mostly my knee!. What the hell?.
    LOL, sorry T but that made me laugh man. Regardless, the bad knee could just be prone to it due to ligament damage and the RR could be effecting it a little more then most joints. Try the reduction and see if it can help it out.

    I remember when I ran the original XT my left shoulder would always hurt but my right was just fine. It's weird I know but that's how these prods work sometimes.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    LOL, sorry T but that made me laugh man. Regardless, the bad knee could just be prone to it due to ligament damage and the RR could be effecting it a little more then most joints. Try the reduction and see if it can help it out.

    I remember when I ran the original XT my left shoulder would always hurt but my right was just fine. It's weird I know but that's how these prods work sometimes.
    Sounds good. I think I will just cut the Rebound XT and just use two reloaded for now and see how that works. I really have to get back out on the road. Besides it is getting really nice out lately and my blood pressure is rising.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sounds good. I think I will just cut the Rebound XT and just use two reloaded for now and see how that works. I really have to get back out on the road. Besides it is getting really nice out lately and my blood pressure is rising.
    I hear that! The weather has me dieing to hit the park for some good runs.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. Well yesterday I finally tried running again. Within about 30 seconds my knee was in pain, I didn't even really fun flat out I started to jog at a good pace. Might as well take me in the backyard a shoot me like a lame horse!...Nope I think I will just do long walks for my cardio. I don't see whats wrong with it. A lot of people have lost a lot fat with fitness walking. In fact most of the time when I hear about people losing a lot of fat, they started walking. Its not that I don't like runing, my knee doesn't!. I've got a pedometer and I am gonna do at least 20,000 steps per walk(5 miles). At least 5 times a week, maybe more. Also if you read my other thread about IBS, I am gonna stop carbing up for at least a month.
    •   
       


  6. By the way my knee is still making that crunching noise.

  7. I made a mistake in my previous post about the number of steps in 5 miles. Today was my first day and I did 14, 719 steps in my walk. This was 6.453 miles. Good walk except for the crazy ass golden retriver who sounded like he wanted to kill me for walking past him!.

  8. I donít quite understand this problem. I only know swimming is a good solution.

    Do you think yoga would help you? Because it can improve your flexibility and burning fat.at the same time. I understand yoga isnít really a cardio but if fat burning is the purpose you do cardio, may be yoga is another solution.

    Anyway, good luck.

  9. Get a cardio DVD and so it on a carpet in your socks?

  10. You bumped a 4 year old thread LOL, no biggie though, it shows you're using the search feature and that's a good thing.

    Inclined walking has been the best solution for me. Swimming is pretty good too. Stationary bike isn't crazy on the knees either.

  11. rock on brotha

  12. I worked in Orthopedics for several years and what you have is extremely common, specially with females. Your options are to strengthen the inside part of your quad(if that makes sense) a physical therapist can work with you on this, and have them teach you stuff u can do on your own because PT like everything else medical is expensive, whats going on is your outer quad is so strong its pulling your knee cap out of track, another thing you can do is ask ur orthopedist for a brace that slides ur knee cap back into place using a velcro strap and some padding. Its called a "patella tracking brace" Good luck, and don't worry about the copay ;]

  13. Top left corner of each post.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Top left corner of each post.
    Top right if on the app. Regardless I think you owe us an update on your 7 year old problem.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Top right if on the app. Regardless I think you owe us an update on your 7 year old problem.
    I don't even remember this. Not even a little.

  16. This is BS. We wait on pins and needles for 7 long years and now you don't remember?!

  17. Which board sponsors sell nootropics? I think maybe that might be something worth looking into.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Too much cardio?
    By itzbubble in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 10:14 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 11:22 PM
  3. how much is too much....cardio stuffs.
    By rawfeels in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 05:18 PM
  4. Too much cardio??
    By justinb44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 08:57 PM
  5. Too much cardio?
    By IC_BigGains in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 01:59 AM
Log in
Log in