PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
she gets up like...what the hell?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm looking at the right vid. Windows wouldn't play it. Is it the one where the kid with the backpack steps in?

This kid hasn't learned the "Unwritten Gender Code" with regards to fighting. Since this vid is now public, he has probably taken a few mandatory classes from the girls guy friends. If I were the girl, I would haul off on the guy multiple times during lunch or in front of a large crowd. This is bull**** conduct and should be handled the same way it was started. Blindsided haymakers, groin shots, etc... I would finish him off with his book bag, scumbag. I would love to meet his parents. They've never hit this kid. I forgot, my bad, you're not allowed to do that anymore, It's child abuse. Not when I was growing up. I still feel "The belt".

Pussy

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'd be hard pushed not to **** that guy up if that happened here.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that's just freaking ridiculous. I bet that girl's friends have already kicked that kid's ass...that makes me pissed just watching it.

...but this does remind me of those times that I saw Peter in some Chick fights:

I know, tasteless...but I couldn't resist.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the link redirected me to spam for some reason

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
worked that time not sure what happened the first, maybe i accidentally clicked something, i hope that guy got what he had coming after pulling that

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Wow, what a *****, only the biggest ****ing looser whould hit a girl.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Someone should just put a pole across his face.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Someone should just put a pole across his face.
Good idea, How about a 12" black rubber dildo?

Step 2, Lube with Habanero hot sauce and insert in rectum after breaking a flouresent light bulb off in his ass.

Hey this is fun.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch, that hurts...

That i'm not the only one with that same fetish. I thought I was being unique *runs off crying while lubed florescent shards fall out of my ass*

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its a shame what things have come to nowadays!Id of layed that boy out about 2 seconds before he got a chance to throw a punch.What a ****y!

The only funny part is the fact that he had a clean shot and still barely even knocked the girl down.Hed of been eating through a straw for 6wks out of a body cast if that would have happened here!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently looking for that guy. None of us could've kicked his ass, cause there is no way in hell he would've done it with one of us around. Not only is he a pussy for punching a girl, but I guarantee he picked a situation where he knew no one would mess with him. **** like that makes me want to comb the streets at night, vigilante style.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
what a weak punk i got heated just watching that waste of skin step in and hit that girl. I'm with Alex when dose the street combing began.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
I'm currently looking for that guy. None of us could've kicked his ass, cause there is no way in hell he would've done it with one of us around. Not only is he a pussy for punching a girl, but I guarantee he picked a situation where he knew no one would mess with him. **** like that makes me want to comb the streets at night, vigilante style.
Sure would be funny if someone shot you while you were in the process of that. I'd like to be a hero too, but I never jump on somebody being an ******* because in America, where you can bear arms, there's a good chance I'd end up floored with a bulled lodged in my cerebral tissue. :icon_lol:

Now, when I reach the age to carry a gun-hell and damn yes I would jump an ******* like him.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
And the other guys just watched. Man, what a douche bag. Guess he's too "gangsta" to live by a man's standard.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Sure would be funny if someone shot you while you were in the process of that. I'd like to be a hero too, but I never jump on somebody being an ******* because in America, where you can bear arms, there's a good chance I'd end up floored with a bulled lodged in my cerebral tissue. :icon_lol:

Now, when I reach the age to carry a gun-hell and damn yes I would jump an ******* like him.
It's not that I want to be a hero at all, maybe ten years ago. It just pains me to see evil people do such fu*ked up sh*t to innocent people. The bullet lodged in the head thing is definitely a factor, that's why you gotta be good:duel: :bruce3:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, what a *****, only the biggest ****ing looser whould hit a girl.
What the dude did in the video was wrong. But if someone man or women attacked my girlfreind I would step in and hit either with the same force. I say don't hit anybody unless you want to be hit back. On the other hand if a girl attacked me I guess id probably just push her over and walk away. Ha I guess I got all heated when I seen the fight and pictured someone attacking my girl.lol

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That girl didn't attack anyone. She got attacked by the fat chick, the fat chick started to get worked (getting what she deserved) and the pud-whacker smacked her.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Mental note: Do not attack JStrong's girl

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Hard to tell from the blur, maybe the skinny one's a Tranny?

Has somewhat masculine cheekbones and a suspicious frontal bulge,......

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

hahahaha.....:icon_lol: I guess it's all good then.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
What the dude did in the video was wrong. But if someone man or women attacked my girlfreind I would step in and hit either with the same force. I say don't hit anybody unless you want to be hit back. On the other hand if a girl attacked me I guess id probably just push her over and walk away. Ha I guess I got all heated when I seen the fight and pictured someone attacking my girl.lol
I don't care if she's your girl, in that situation you'd just step up between them and stop the fight and then try to solve it in a more mature way.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I don't care if she's your girl, in that situation you'd just step up between them and stop the fight and then try to solve it in a more mature way.
Yea, I'd hand him over to the girls field hockey coach. One day, out of nowhere, he gets pummeled by sticks and run over by a Volvo full of Rosie O' Donnells.:hammer:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
That little pussy only hits girls cause he can't fight a man. Man that sh!t gets me mad. All 135lbs of him would have got his a$$ kicked if I saw that. And the rest of them pussy's there watching.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
Disturbing....

Boy would I have F****d him up......

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

:icon_lol: if it's a tranny then it makes it okay because it was once a dude right LOL ? Can we declare this a man law ?

On a serious note, if some motherfvcker did that to one of my sisters then he will need a helluva hiding spot.

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
What a D*cK, if I was there I would of punch that kid.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has nothing to do with maturity. In this day and age I don't trust anybody and I don't give anybody the chance to shoot or stab me. I seen a girl get blinded in the eye by another chick and I refuse to stand by and let that happen. Even if its a small chance of that happening I would not give it a chance to happen to any of my female freinds. I don't get the don't hit women thing. Its equal rights and I would never hit somebody ever unless they hit me first. Besides the people I hang out with don't start **** so I know for a fact they don't deserve to be struck. Almost forgot another good one. I know a guy that got stabed by his girlfreind in the hand and now has permanent nerve damage. LOL that was worth it not to hit a girl huh. I'm guessing by your views you grew up somewhere with a low crime rate.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
I know a guy that got stabed by his girlfreind in the hand and now has permanent nerve damage. LOL that was worth it not to hit a girl huh. I'm guessing by your views you grew up somewhere with a low crime rate.
Yeah...150 extra lbs of muscle won't do **** against a couple ounces of steel. That's why I don't try to be a hero.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...150 extra lbs of muscle won't do **** against a couple ounces of steel. That's why I don't try to be a hero.
That is the problem now. Too many people just turning their heads. What if one day it happens to you or someone you care about will that be different? My point is, yeah alot of people now carry weapons and look for a reason to use them but that is no reason not to try to help someone if you can. I usually carry something on me just because of the crazy people. I'm not sayin to jump into every situation but for example this video, that kid would have got his ass kicked.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
That is the problem now. Too many people just turning their heads. What if one day it happens to you or someone you care about will that be different? My point is, yeah alot of people now carry weapons and look for a reason to use them but that is no reason not to try to help someone if you can. I usually carry something on me just because of the crazy people. I'm not sayin to jump into every situation but for example this video, that kid would have got his ass kicked.
So you're saying I should jump some 'roided 6' 8" 240 lbs. ******* with a shiv in the name of being a good citizen?

*sigh*

Fine. But you're going to have to pay the hospital bills

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying I should jump some 'roided 6' 8" 240 lbs. ******* with a shiv in the name of being a good citizen?

*sigh*

Fine. But you're going to have to pay the hospital bills

Well, first of all not everyone is roided out and what I said was if you can help to do it. I wouldn't put myself in a situation that I didn't have a good chance of controlling. This video and some others i've seen where these pussies are beatin up on girls isn't right and yeah I would have stepped in whether i'm big or not. I'm not saying you should step in and be a hero in the middle of an armed robbery or anything i'm referring to sh!t like this.