• Jump out of a air plane and the shoot doesn`t open

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont want to die any time soon, but if it was my time tomorrow and i got to pick, i would want to go out with a big smile on my face.
ok so i would be doing about 170mph + in a stolen 360 Spider, being chashed by the FBI, while on TV as the highlight for the half time show of the super bowl, with a super model sitting shotgun giving me um.............. you know :)

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
In bed, asleep! I'm not afraid of dying, but I do not want to see it coming.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
..of boredom clicking through my old threads...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've narrowed mine down to 2 choices:
1)I've always wanted to out with a "BANG!", having my last moment's on earth being a total adrenaline rush: like getting hit by a train or falling off a cliff.

2)Either that or become a martyr for the good of all mankind....like jesus. It sounds funny, but if I knew my seemingly-insignificant life could save the souls of BILLIONS, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I dont want to die any time soon, but if it was my time tomorrow and i got to pick, i would want to go out with a big smile on my face.
ok so i would be doing about 170mph + in a stolen 360 Spider, being chashed by the FBI, while on TV as the highlight for the half time show of the super bowl, with a super model sitting shotgun giving me um.............. you know :)
Yeah Chad...maybe a MALE supermodel. Who are you trying to fool?

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i told my wife once my mind goes i plan on renting a boat and heading to Santa Monica to swim with the White Sharks, cant think of anything more manly

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've narrowed mine down to 2 choices:
1)I've always wanted to out with a "BANG!", having my last moment's on earth being a total adrenaline rush: like getting hit by a train or falling off a cliff.

2)Either that or become a martyr for the good of all mankind....like jesus. It sounds funny, but if I knew my seemingly-insignificant life could save the souls of BILLIONS, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Yeah Chad...maybe a MALE supermodel. Who are you trying to fool?

anytime you want me to kill you for the good of mankind, you send me a pm and ill be right over!!!!:woohoo:

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
i told my wife once my mind goes i plan on renting a boat and heading to Santa Monica to swim with the White Sharks, cant think of anything more manly
Once your mind goes, she can just throw you in a rocking-chair and tell you you're on a boat (with a bib to catch the drool)! LOL!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once your mind goes, she can just throw you in a rocking-chair and tell you you're on a boat (with a bib to catch the drool)! LOL!
:icon_lol: yeah and maybe roll you past the pool once in awhile.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anytime you want me to kill you for the good of mankind, you send me a pm and ill be right over!!!!:woohoo:
I think you need to kill someone and just get it over with already.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I want to have an orgasim so great that it snaps my neck without me ever knowing. With a woman too. She lives. :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
In my sleep so that I don't have to worry about how hard my death is going to be on everyone else. I'm less afraid to die than I am of the effects that come with my death.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
me and a friend were hi one day and thought of the worst way to die we declare that if you were an astronaut in space in a spacesuit and somehow got jettisoned off into the blackness of space like you see in the movies has to be the worst way to die. your not gonna die instantly, its gonna be a slow slow death while you endlessly tumble into nowhere.....

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In my sleep so that I don't have to worry about how hard my death is going to be on everyone else. I'm less afraid to die than I am of the effects that come with my death.
I like that. Agreed.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I think mufassa (sp?) from the lion king had the perfect death.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then quit paying me to prove it.
hey you said the first ten were free cause we are friends.:think:

edit: awwwwww you said im 9". thats the sweetest thing a gay whore has ever said to me!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If they'll take a random **** in their anoos they'll sure as hell lie about your size for a little extra dough. Don't let it get to your head.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If they'll take a random **** in their anoos they'll sure as hell lie about your size for a little extra dough. Don't let it get to your head.
well thats true i guess. never trust someone who says you can put it ANYwhere for $3.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Very very old in my sleep OR doing something meaningful (ex: dying saving someone else).

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I checked 'other':

A few different ways:

1.)Live a long and full life to the point where Im bored and cant wait to see what's next. Then pass on peacefully at the same time as my wife, so we can transcend together.

2.)On a beach, partying with my friends while the asteroid hits and blows up the planet.