What do you do when...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Your ex dates a co-worker in the same department?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If she's your ex, you have no claims on her. Why does it matter she's dating someone else?
YEAH... tell me you live by this, if it was someone you cared, or still care about?

As much as I would like to give that same advice, Im with SS.

Adams

tattoopierced1

as long as the co worker doesnt run around bragging or intentionally trying to cause confrontation, then I would leave it alone if he isnt trying to be a jackass about it.

Find a hottie and parade her around, that'll make you feel better.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as long as the co worker doesnt run around bragging or intentionally trying to cause confrontation, then I would leave it alone if he isnt trying to be a jackass about it.

Find a hottie and parade her around, that'll make you feel better.
The second part I do agree whole heartedly. Go to a college town, and pull yourself some young, and dumb. Nothing better. Best way to get over P*SSY is with more P*SSY.

Adams

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm with the "she is your ex" camp. Either you dumped her or she dumped you. Either way, it's over. It's not like this guy started seeing her while you were still together. It is quite pubescent to suggest violence unless in jest. You think she is going to want you back after you put a hurtin on her bo?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with the "she is your ex" camp. Either you dumped her or she dumped you. Either way, it's over. It's not like this guy started seeing her while you were still together. It is quite pubescent to suggest violence unless in jest. You think she is going to want you back after you put a hurtin on her bo?
bo??? You DIDNT just use that term here on AM did you??? :icon_lol:

Adams

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Well technically it was sort of on and off for a while. So it seemed normal to not be together for a week, then be together. Then all of a sudden she has been with someone else for 2 months. :icon_lol:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bo??? You DIDNT just use that term here on AM did you??? :icon_lol:

Adams

I was just trying to put it in terms someone like you would understand!

jk :D

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if he isnt a friend i dont see too much wrong with it, i mean it sucks, but as long as it isnt conflicting with your work it shouldnt be a problem

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well you could always tell everyone about your STD's, theres hundreds of ways to intimidate him like eating glass, breaking things, arguing with yourself. How about calling her constantly, creating a weird stralker relationship. Or you could just let her be your ex, look once and a while, but it's like that car YOU dont drive anymore, not costing you anything.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
if he isnt a friend i dont see too much wrong with it, i mean it sucks, but as long as it isnt conflicting with your work it shouldnt be a problem
It conflicts with work because I see them everyday, and the dude is in my department, so I have to work with him.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hang up pictures of some random girl then and make her jealous

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
There isn't much you can really do other than get over it. I mean that is if you value your job...

If not then it would depend on the terms the relationship ended, and what terms you two are currently on...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
let the douchebag know you broke her in for him. using that line is about as far as you can go without fighting. gets the point across

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Just remember you have to be very subtle in office settings. Code of conduct will get you kicked out for a lot less then the things said above...especially if you work in a large company.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get a blow up sheep and bring it to work with you. that will show them!!!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I was expecting more aggression out of you guys. Especially if you were on cycle. :icon_lol:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was expecting more aggression out of you guys. Especially if you were on cycle. :icon_lol:
oh yeah i would prob cause a fight about it. but im trying to be a good boy while on cycle.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah i would prob cause a fight about it. but im trying to be a good boy while on cycle.
You don't gotta sanitize your comments for me. I wanna hear the gory details, lol.