My playlist is getting really old.

  1. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,606
    Answers
    0

    My playlist is getting really old.


    I need some new music to lift to. i like pretty much everything so tell me what you all jam out to while lifting. thanks

  2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0

    Megadeth-Angry Again, Hangar 18
    Mudvayne-Falling, Happy
    Godsmack-Realign, Awake, Enemy
    Alice in Chains-Around, Man in the Box
    Trapt-Still Frame
    Breaking Benjamin-Cold, Diary of Jane
    Distrubed-10,000 Fist, Liberate, Meaning of Life

    Just to name a few, but these are all drivers for me.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  3. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,606
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Megadeth-Angry Again, Hangar 18
    Mudvayne-Falling, Happy
    Godsmack-Realign, Awake, Enemy
    Alice in Chains-Around, Man in the Box
    Trapt-Still Frame
    Breaking Benjamin-Cold, Diary of Jane
    Distrubed-10,000 Fist, Liberate, Meaning of Life

    Just to name a few, but these are all drivers for me.
    thanks. im going to limewire them right now.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    m4gnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    185
    Answers
    0

    Current lifting list:

    I Get It - Chevelle
    Colony of Birchmen - Mastodon
    The Fad - Chevelle
    Cannibal - Static-X
    Ten Thousand Fists - Disturbed
    Get Inside - Stone Sour
    Brainiac - Chevelle
    Guarded - Disturbed
    Hell - Disturbed
    Before I Forget (Live) - Slipknot
    Getting Off - Korn
    Alpha - Sevendust
    Shine Down - Godsmack
    Down With The Sickness - Disturbed
    Confessions of Hatred - Sevendust
    Hypocrites - Korn
  5. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,606
    Answers
    0

    wow Breaking Benjamin is really good.
  6. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,606
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by m4gnum View Post
    Current lifting list:

    I Get It - Chevelle
    Colony of Birchmen - Mastodon
    The Fad - Chevelle
    Cannibal - Static-X
    Ten Thousand Fists - Disturbed
    Get Inside - Stone Sour
    Brainiac - Chevelle
    Guarded - Disturbed
    Hell - Disturbed
    Before I Forget (Live) - Slipknot
    Getting Off - Korn
    Alpha - Sevendust
    Shine Down - Godsmack
    Down With The Sickness - Disturbed
    Confessions of Hatred - Sevendust
    Hypocrites - Korn

    cool ill cheack em out
  7. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0

    "Nothing to Me" - Black Flag
    "Bat Country" - Avenged Sevenfold
    "Gasoline" - Seether
    "Poem" - Taproot
    "Deadfall" - Snot

    If you're into a little classic rock, definitely check these tracks:
    "Slow Ride" - Foghat
    "Black Betty" - Black Oak Arkansas
    "Run Through the Jungle" - CCR
    "Kick out the Jams" - The MC5
    "Just Got Paid" - ZZ Top
    "Seeker" - The Who
    "Start It Up" - The Rolling Stones
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  8. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0

    Miss you - rolling stones (dr dre remix)
    Blinded by the light remix - funkstar deluxe
    Crazy ***** - buckcherry
    windowlicker - aphex twin
    hip hop - dead prez
    star wars imperial march - rage against the machine
    no diggity - blackstreet
    praise - sevendust
    n 2 gether now - fred durst method man
    petey pablo - freak a leek
    ciara ft ludacris - oh
    1,2,3,4 - coolio
    funky cold medina (remix) tone loc

    im not a big medal guy, theres not that much about my life that im mad at.
  9. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0

    Here's some "must have's"..........if you like ska
    "Keasby Nights" - Catch 22
    "9mm and a 3 piece suit" - Catch 22
    "We are the few" - Streetlight Manifesto
    "Plastic Cup Politics" - Less Than Jake
    "99 Red Baloons" - Goldfinger (Nena remix)
    "Don't Let the Bastards Grind You Down" - The Toasters
    "Beer" - Reel Big Fish
    "Desensitized" - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Here's some "must have's"..........if you like ska
    "Keasby Nights" - Catch 22
    "9mm and a 3 piece suit" - Catch 22
    "We are the few" - Streetlight Manifesto
    "Plastic Cup Politics" - Less Than Jake
    "99 Red Baloons" - Goldfinger (Nena remix)
    "Don't Let the Bastards Grind You Down" - The Toasters
    "Beer" - Reel Big Fish
    "Desensitized" - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
    The only bands that could even be considered ska that I like are Op Ivy and Rx Bandits...ok and the MMBT were tight back in the day.

    When working out, it's all about Refused, Throwdown, ETID, BTBAM, DEP and the like for me. Lots of loud, fast, sometimes angry music keeps me going.
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    The only bands that could even be considered ska that I like are Op Ivy and Rx Bandits...ok and the MMBT were tight back in the day.

    When working out, it's all about Refused, Throwdown, ETID, BTBAM, DEP and the like for me. Lots of loud, fast, sometimes angry music keeps me going.
    "Technically" only one of those bands from my list is a true ska band, the rest are just punk bands with a heavy ska influence. I think I'm just partial to the brass element it brings because I used to play a brass instrument.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  12. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,606
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Miss you - rolling stones (dr dre remix)
    Blinded by the light remix - funkstar deluxe
    Crazy ***** - buckcherry
    windowlicker - aphex twin
    hip hop - dead prez
    star wars imperial march - rage against the machine
    no diggity - blackstreet
    praise - sevendust
    n 2 gether now - fred durst method man
    petey pablo - freak a leek
    ciara ft ludacris - oh
    1,2,3,4 - coolio
    funky cold medina (remix) tone loc

    im not a big medal guy, theres not that much about my life that im mad at.
    coolio? really?
    im just messing with you. i have hip hop on my playlist too. just not coolio
  13. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,606
    Answers
    0

    im really into bands like taking back sunday, brand new, jimmy eat world, thursday, ect ect. anyone listen to them while lifting?
  14. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0

    Good bands...I listen to them all...

    But the new Chevelle album that came out today...Vena Sera is pretty damn good...
  15. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0

    Rise against is a good hardcore punk band...check em out...
  16. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,606
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Good bands...I listen to them all...

    But the new Chevelle album that came out today...Vena Sera is pretty damn good...
    the only song they gad was "well enough alone"
    i like it.
  17. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Answers
    0

    Get the new Fall Out Boy song. It gets me PUMPED!

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

    LOL
  18. Gold Member
    spatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    879
    Answers
    0

    chevelle- the clincher
    godsmack- voodo, I stand alone
    Nirvina- smells like teen spirir

    and my personal favorite- "crashing" by unloco
  19. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Get the new Fall Out Boy song. It gets me PUMPED!

    YouTube - Fall out Meat Head Boy

    LOL
    If all the weights falls off one end of the bar......why does the weighted end go up, while the unweighted end slams onto the floor?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  20. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0

    just a few to add

    When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5000
    Still Dre - Dr. Dre/Snoop
    Refused- New Noise (this may be more useful to me only because I really like Friday Night Lights and the thought of football but still good- just gotta get past a short slow down in the intro then BOOM)
    Korn - F**K That
    Rage Against the Machine - Any of their stuff
    Saliva- Click Click Boom
    Sether- Remedy
    Static X- Im the One - really good for heavy anything
  21. Registered User
    brass monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    882
    Answers
    0
  22. Registered User
    brass monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    882
    Answers
    0
  23. Registered User
    brass monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    882
    Answers
    0
  24. Registered User
    brass monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    882
    Answers
    0
  25. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0

    How about some dropkick murphys?
  26. Registered User
    brass monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    882
    Answers
    0
  27. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,606
    Answers
    0

    diary of jane is good $hit to workout to!!!!
  28. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0

    just ituned warrior code...



    how about streetlight manifesto?
  29. Registered User
    brass monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    882
    Answers
    0

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    nice PI
    this is my fav
    the warcraft is the only version i could find
  30. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    how about streetlight manifesto?
    If you like streetlight, you should definitely check out Catch 22.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  31. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    If you like streetlight, you should definitely check out Catch 22.
    I know Tom...nice guy...

    New Catch 22 sucks...the only album i own is keasbey nights...and it's the only one worth buying.
  32. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0

    Chad, you used to be from Jersey...what about Bigwig? they released a new album last year.
  33. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,606
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Chad, you used to be from Jersey...what about Bigwig? they released a new album last year.
    nah im from Philly. I have heard OF them just never heard there stuff. who do they sound like?
  34. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0

    an old greenday...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 03:27 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 02:04 PM
  3. My PCT is off somehow, getting post-PCT gyno indications
    By Goat in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 08:49 AM
  4. That's it...my style is getting cramped!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 12:53 PM
  5. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 03:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in