motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Just saw it, fvcking BAD AZZ MOVIE!!!

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
Grindhouse only made 11 million for the weekend, not a very good opening i think. plus i heard people said that the movie was to long and should of been better.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Grindhouse only made 11 million for the weekend, not a very good opening i think. plus i heard people said that the movie was to long and should of been better.
WOO this means I will probably like it!

looks good, reminds me of army of darkness in a way. ill probally wait until in comes out on DVD
I will have to see it in the theater! I have never had the chance to see a cheezy/dark/fun movie in the theater...

Last edited:
ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
looks good, reminds me of army of darkness in a way. ill probally wait until in comes out on DVD

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Saw it during the weekend. Really enjoyed it. 1st time I ever laughed a lot during a movie. What made it even more authentic was they started playing the wrong reel/movie and I was the 1st one to realize this (they were playing The Last Mimzy). People actually asked me if it was the right movie. I had to go to the lobby and get someone to radio the projectionist so he could change it ;) Everyone got a good laugh out of that...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Saw it during the weekend. Really enjoyed it. 1st time I ever laughed a lot during a movie. What made it even more authentic was they started playing the wrong reel/movie and I was the 1st one to realize this (they were playing The Last Mimzy). People actually asked me if it was the right movie. I had to go to the lobby and get someone to radio the projectionist so he could change it ;) Everyone got a good laugh out of that...
I am going to see it again because it was such a cool, unique experience. I laughed at every damn thing that SHOULDNT have been funny, like when that child blew his brains out for not listening to his MOM!!!! Too funny!!!!!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I am going to see it again because it was such a cool, unique experience. I laughed at every damn thing that SHOULDNT have been funny, like when that child blew his brains out for not listening to his MOM!!!! Too funny!!!!!
Oh yea you just KNEW that was going to happen. The exaggerated blood kept me laughing. Not to mention what was happening to all the cars. I never laughed so much at the theater. I wasn't the only one either!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have seen the movie 3 times :) nice ending for Death proof

the Machete thing made me crack big time, well almost the whole movie

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
i have seen the movie 3 times :) nice ending for Death proof

the Machete thing made me crack big time, well almost the whole movie
Dude,

Don't. Don't.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That movie was great. The fake trailers were ridiculous. Thanksgiving was my favorite. Planet Terror was perfect, Death Proof was so-so (a little bit disappointing; too much talking, not enough over-the-top action like in Planet Terror). It definitely leaves me wanting more.