John Cena body

JayRock

Awards
In my opinion, he has the best build in the WWE ever. He used to be a semi competitive bodybuilder a while back. What would you say his measurements are? His arms look huge. I'd say a cut 19'' sounds about right, bc if they were 20'' or near 20'', he'd start to look like arnold back in his prime, and he doesn't.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, if his arms were 20", then he would look like Arnold...
:wtf:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he is a tool and a really bad actor.
didnt mean to offend you if you`re a fan. but i hate that FAKE little play they put on. and then you have a bunch of red necks talking about how cena really kicked that guys as$. no he didnt!!!! he ran around with him and then hugged him till the bell rang.

but yes he has a good build.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:
he is a tool and a really bad actor.
didnt mean to offend you if you`re a fan. but i hate that FAKE little play they put on. and then you have a bunch of red necks talking about how cena really kicked that guys as$. no he didnt!!!! he ran around with him and then hugged him till the bell rang.

but yes he has a good build.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SS has his poster on his wall(s) and kisses them before bed.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
SS has his poster on his wall(s) and kisses them before bed.
So what?! It's better than your poster.:duel: You know, the one with your face pasted on to Jessica Simpson's body staring into Nick Lachey's eyes.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what?! It's better than your poster.:duel: You know, the one with your face pasted on to Jessica Simpson's body staring into Nick Lachey's eyes.
yeah i wish i had a as$ like her`s!!! but no my butt is flat like home plate

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
all this negative crap towards pro wrestling? im not a fan of john cena's but hey he does a hell of lot more than hug someone untill the bell rings. you people dont have a clue what your talking about, wrestlers are highly trained athletes and not just actors like implied by you ignorant people. if any of you actually watched what these guys and girls actually do in the ring you might not be so quick to judge. my bet is that anyone of the pro wrestlers would kick your ass!!!!:nutkick: :bb2:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all this negative crap towards pro wrestling? im not a fan of john cena's but hey he does a hell of lot more than hug someone untill the bell rings. you people dont have a clue what your talking about, wrestlers are highly trained athletes and not just actors like implied by you ignorant people. if any of you actually watched what these guys and girls actually do in the ring you might not be so quick to judge. my bet is that anyone of the pro wrestlers would kick your ass!!!!:nutkick: :bb2:
:toofunny:
Yeah i wrestled for 10 years. from a little pup all the way to my 12th grade year. we ALL thought WWF/WWE was fcuking gay!!! they are good at bodybuilding and dancing around like homos.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i wrestled for 10 years. from a little pup all the way to my 12th grade year. we ALL thought WWF/WWE was fcuking gay!!! they are good at bodybuilding and dancing around like homos.
agreed...collegiate wrestling is a real sport...

wwf has a little entertainment value but please dont say that they could actually kick someones ass...thats comical on so many levels.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shamrock was a wrestler.:p

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think fake wrestling is boring to but I wouldn't say that they are all homos that dance around.lol I'd like to see anybody on this board try and take on Kurt Angle in a wrestling match.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Why, he has a bunch of gold medals...??

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I think you confuse pro wrestling and FAKE wrestling, but if you like to watch how they fake beat each other up after they talk **** for half an hour first like bunch of morons, good for ya! :head:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you confuse pro wrestling and FAKE wrestling, but if you like to watch how they fake beat each other up after they talk **** for half an hour first like bunch of morons, good for ya! :head:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
agreed...collegiate wrestling is a real sport...

wwf has a little entertainment value but please dont say that they could actually kick someones ass...thats comical on so many levels.
Actually, I am pretty sure john cena played d3 college football. i must certainly say he is in pretty good shape for a former center

if u didnt mean to say he wrestled and i read this whole thing wrong, then I am terribly sorry

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I am pretty sure john cena played d3 college football. i must certainly say he is in pretty good shape for a former center

if u didnt mean to say he wrestled and i read this whole thing wrong, then I am terribly sorry
didn't mean to say he wrestled...no biggy...

d3 football is kinda a joke though...no offense to anyone who played. I'm probably pretty jaded cuz my college's team SUCKED!!