- 03-29-2007, 11:41 AM
- 03-29-2007, 01:14 PM
- 03-29-2007, 01:30 PM
03-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Yeah Vote For The Worst is keeping that kid alive. I've been wondering if he is putting in consistantly horrible acts to get those VFTW votes? This keeps him around and able to play with his hair on national TV.
03-29-2007, 01:34 PM
cos it makes for great tv
music sux so bad anyways, all the same crap
Why can't the execs see why cd sales are down? Who wants to buy a whole album when there's 1-2 good songs.
03-29-2007, 05:26 PM
You know I never knew about Vote for the Worst.
Now that makes a lot of sense. I still wanna kill the kid though, don't get me wrong.
BTW I personally think that there is a bit of talent on the show this season. Never liked a previous winner but I could see myself liking a few of these contestants.
03-29-2007, 10:08 PM
I dont know how many of you listen to Stern on Sirius but he is also spearheading a large get Sanjaya to the finals and have him win it. Hes telling all his fans to vote for him as much as possible (has been doing it since week 1 when the kid should have been kicked off.) His fans call in the next day and some have voted up to 200 times, if the kids looses it will be bull except for the fact that he is god awful and deserves to be kicked off (sounds clips played on stern are horrible, the kid should have been kicked off weeks ago)
03-30-2007, 12:08 PM
03-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 05-27-2007, 01:04 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 04-29-2007, 01:17 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2007, 08:39 AM
- By ttwarrior1 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2007, 04:12 AM
- By Pitbull954 in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 05-25-2006, 03:26 PM