American Idol

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Not sure how many of you guys watch the show. This year has quite a few talented contestants.

But I just wanted to say one thing.

If I ever see that douche bad, Sanjia. I am personally going to put him in a Coma.

Sorry, that's all.:aargh:

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
LOL, that show jumped the shark long ago....ugh such crap on tv
I heard about the guy you're mentioning, there's that site to help vote the worst to stay in. Vote for the Worst

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
that dude sucks so bad i dont know how he's even hanging in the competition....

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Vote For The Worst is keeping that kid alive. I've been wondering if he is putting in consistantly horrible acts to get those VFTW votes? This keeps him around and able to play with his hair on national TV.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
cos it makes for great tv :)
music sux so bad anyways, all the same crap :(
Why can't the execs see why cd sales are down? Who wants to buy a whole album when there's 1-2 good songs.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
You know I never knew about Vote for the Worst.

Now that makes a lot of sense. I still wanna kill the kid though, don't get me wrong.

BTW I personally think that there is a bit of talent on the show this season. Never liked a previous winner but I could see myself liking a few of these contestants.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I dont know how many of you listen to Stern on Sirius but he is also spearheading a large get Sanjaya to the finals and have him win it. Hes telling all his fans to vote for him as much as possible (has been doing it since week 1 when the kid should have been kicked off.) His fans call in the next day and some have voted up to 200 times, if the kids looses it will be bull except for the fact that he is god awful and deserves to be kicked off (sounds clips played on stern are horrible, the kid should have been kicked off weeks ago)

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
I dont know how many of you listen to Stern on Sirius but he is also spearheading a large get Sanjaya to the finals and have him win it. Hes telling all his fans to vote for him as much as possible (has been doing it since week 1 when the kid should have been kicked off.) His fans call in the next day and some have voted up to 200 times, if the kids looses it will be bull except for the fact that he is god awful and deserves to be kicked off (sounds clips played on stern are horrible, the kid should have been kicked off weeks ago)

While I think that Howard is hilarious. I actually feel really bad for talented people that get kicked off the show due to people voting for this jackass. Not sure why I care so much.....:fool2:

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
The really good ones end up getting record deals anyways.