posts? numbers...

  1. posts? numbers...


    why is it when i do a quick reply i dont get post credits but if i do new reply i get post credits? just curious thats all


  2. well if it's in off-topic the posts don't count towards your total

  3. Yes off topic should be the only one that you don't get on your total count.
    •   
       


  4. i think that is a great rule!

  5. ok i was just curious... thanks

  6. Originally posted by bigjay00
    i think that is a great rule!
     

    Agreed!  not that post count matters much but it would be nice if bb.com had the same rule for the misc and sex sections.

  7. Originally posted by NPursuit


     

    Agreed!  not that post count matters much but it would be nice if bb.com had the same rule for the misc and sex sections.
    I'm going to bring it up in the mod forum and see how quickly it gets shot down

  8. Originally posted by jweave23


    I'm going to bring it up in the mod forum and see how quickly it gets shot down
     

    Nice!  Thanks!  While I'm at it how about moving that stupid ass fight thread to the misc section?

     

    Whatever came of the ph section?

  9. Originally posted by NPursuit


     

    Nice!  Thanks!  While I'm at it how about moving that stupid ass fight thread to the misc section?

     

    Whatever came of the ph section?
    Oh that won't happen man, that's kind of untouchable I guess. AGG is a good guy, just likes to BS

    I'm working on the PH section, it WILL happen damnit! (If I have anything to say about it!)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Number of Posts to Privileges
    By Fanboy in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 08:44 PM
  2. How do you post an avatar?
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:05 PM
  3. What's the number under post count?
    By The Mayor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 03:51 PM
  4. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM
Log in
Log in