Weirdest Shake Stories

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today I felt the need to throw some milk into my PWO shake, and I also threw in some lime gatorade and chocolate protein powder. The thing became so creamy and weird tasting ( it was a bit thick lol) that it felt like syrupy/melted ice cream going down and alot even got stuck to the sides of my bottle lol.

Anybody tried any gross shakes/ got a weird shake story? I'm sure you've had some pretty gross stuff.:fool2:

tattoopierced1

my buddy was cleaning his shaker with hot water from the coffee machine and forgot that things expand with heat, it ended up blowing the top off the shaker and spraying everything with scalding hot water...that was fun.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Instead of pouring milk into the blender i was about to use i poured milk into my protein container, 1/2 full 10 pound chocolate whey container. I ended up blending it putting it into portinoed ziplocks and freezing it, i dont know if i killed it, but i t tastes like a malt shake now.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Instead of pouring milk into the blender i was about to use i poured milk into my protein container, 1/2 full 10 pound chocolate whey container. I ended up blending it putting it into portinoed ziplocks and freezing it, i dont know if i killed it, but i t tastes like a malt shake now.
:toofunny: I've come so close to doing this before.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Egg white powder smells like pickles to me so i thought it would be a smart idea to mix it with pickle brine to even out the taste. Im going to say it was awesome to save face

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This one time at band camp . . .

CROWLER

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I was making a shake and adding in a spoonful of pb when my cell rang. I answered the phone and was distracted for about 15 min. talking to this chica.

Go back to my shake and add in a couple other things(banana and protein?? it was two years ago mind you)

Anyways I fire up the blender and the damn thing was "skipping". It made a couple loud noises and then would blend then it would like skip and make noise....VERY ERATIC. I'm like great...my blender is effing broke. I get it mixed good enough and pour the shake into a glass and out plops the spoon. See when my cell phone rang...I forgot the spoon sitting on the edge of the blender and it feel into it! :fool2:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
This one time at band camp . . .

CROWLER
... A kid brought cookies and a bear came and ate a ****ing kid and then had his cookies for a snack. And then bear blended weird milk shake and farted happily after. :dump:

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
yeh i used old milk once....(just threw up in my mouth)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a blender story but a shake story none the less.

I first learned that milk coagulated in acid when I downed 16oz protein shake in the parking lot of my gym and then proceeded to attack the squat rack about 10min later. About three sets in I got the heevy jevys, ran to the bathroom and proceeded to upchuck my pre workout meal. It came out in little boluses of cheese looking curdles, kinda freaky but I went from being sick to being curious. All in all an interesting experience to say the least.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, it was a learning experience to say the least.:D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea the dangerous thing about mixing whey + milk is that it can mask the taste of old milk. Was wondering after the workout why I felt kinda queasy, then I realized why when I poured some milk later on and saw little bits floating lol.