Marky Mark --> was on Steroids???

1. AlexParty

Marky Mark --> was on Steroids???

Anyone know if he used any type of gear?? Back in the day he was a model for Calvin Klein. I was curious if he worked out naturally or used gear?

Check out this link

http://members.tripod.com/~moremarkymark/

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

looks natural to me... he's not a big guy either structurally, and I'd guess he probably weighs 160-170 in those pics. hard work and dedication yes, but what the hell else are you gonna do when it's your life's work to look like that? perfectly attainable naturally.
  3. AlexParty

Yes naturally, that's fine and he's not big and weighs no more than 175, but I heard he was on some steroid. I wanted to know if it's true?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

He was clean. Maybe using Cell-Tech but thats it!
  5. AlexParty

Really? Hmmm.. I heard wrong then.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.52%

looks like it
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.68%

And why are we talking about Marky Mark??? Anyway he was a model and models have access to plenty of goodies. I'm sure he was on something. They all are.
  8. AlexParty

Lol ya it's funny that I brought him up, I was just wondering...
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.68%

Alexparty ever notice that you watch a movie and you look at the actor in it and say damn when did he get that big. Only to see him back to normal size at an awards ceremony. They pump these guys up with juice for their movie and then they deflate back to normal once their done shooting. It's hollywood they do this **** non stop.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%

Originally posted by jminis
    Alexparty ever notice that you watch a movie and you look at the actor in it and say damn when did he get that big. Only to see him back to normal size at an awards ceremony. They pump these guys up with juice for their movie and then they deflate back to normal once their done shooting. It's hollywood they do this **** non stop.
    I have no evidence but that I definitely believe actually. I think Stallone later admitted to heavy use for Rambo, not sure though.
  11. AlexParty

Ya your completely right and I am aware of all this. Speaking of that remember Edward Norton in American History X? He gained 32 pounds of muscle but lost it all for Fight Club as he had to play a vitim of insomia. He said it was all natural, diet and all and I belive him because he wasn;t the biggest guy, nice body but not too big.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%

I look at Marky Mark like I do most other kind of Hollywood fitness icon sorta thing (think Vin Diesel as well, sans his legs). Their physiques are entirely attainable naturally, but I don't think they got there naturally. I have nothing to base this on, but it's the way I feel about most of them. Unless they're truly genetically gifted (and some may be), I don't think a lot of them have the time or dedication to get some of the awesome physiques that they have.

But props to any of them that DO earn it. Regardless, in those pics, Mr. Wahlberg has an awesome physique and should be commended.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

He does look good in those pics and regardless of whether or not you use androgens, if you look like that, you've earned it.
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.68%

I agree, we also have to remember these people have personal trainers that know what the hell they are doing. They also have chefs, that's a big deal. Think of how well you could eat if you had one of those. WOW.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.89%

remember that one huge guy who played in the green mile? (forget his name)

he was on the late show one night and was talking about playing his part in the new film daredevil. (it was new then)

he was sayin that he has his own gym at his house and everything. saying that he would just eat non-stop. and just do power movements to get bulky. he then later lost it all cuz he didnt feel that it was necessary to be that big.

so, i dont find it difficult to believe that it would be so hard to just lose it. just do massive cardio, and burn it up, thats all.

also, people like vin deisel, sly, etc. these guys dont use gear IMHO. they have been training for a looooooong time. i just read that vin diesel has trained since he was 18, and so-on.

esp, marky mark. to me, that dude doesn't look the least bit like he uses gear. hell, i looked a lot like him with only a couple months into starting my training. plus, he's rather short, so he tends to take on a bulkier physique than taller guys. but unless u did hear a rumor, then its natural to wonder, maybe he did.

as long as one educates oneself and puts it into motion, he/she can get astounding results, regardless of genetics IMHO.
  16. AlexParty

as long as one educates oneself and puts it into motion, he/she can get astounding results, regardless of genetics IMHO.

Could not have said it better. IMO I find people with tons of knowledge on bodybuilding get results, those who are too lazy and JUST workout without the proper diet find themselves not gaining like they desire too.
  17. AlexParty

Oh by the way he's a meso so that helped
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by jminis

Bro, you also have to take into account the lighting and angles of shooting that "add size". Its not just getting huge for a movie with steroids and then losing it all...hell they can make seth green look decently tall when he is one short mofo....same thing with builds. Just by shooting in certain ways you can make people look alot differently...look at the cell tech adds.

That said, Im sure some stars have/do use gear, and more likely t3/clen as it is very rampant with models. Sly Im almost certain used when making Rambo...I mean, he is friends with Arnold so go figure
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.79%

Originally posted by Jergo
    remember that one huge guy who played in the green mile? (forget his name)

he was on the late show one night and was talking about playing his part in the new film daredevil. (it was new then)

he was sayin that he has his own gym at his house and everything. saying that he would just eat non-stop. and just do power movements to get bulky. he then later lost it all cuz he didnt feel that it was necessary to be that big.

so, i dont find it difficult to believe that it would be so hard to just lose it. just do massive cardio, and burn it up, thats all.

also, people like vin deisel, sly, etc. these guys dont use gear IMHO. they have been training for a looooooong time. i just read that vin diesel has trained since he was 18, and so-on.

esp, marky mark. to me, that dude doesn't look the least bit like he uses gear. hell, i looked a lot like him with only a couple months into starting my training. plus, he's rather short, so he tends to take on a bulkier physique than taller guys. but unless u did hear a rumor, then its natural to wonder, maybe he did.

big bump! if i was getting paid 15mill$ a movie i would buy my own gym equitment, top of the line, invest the first ten into it the other 5 on roids and meats
  20. AlexParty

Im almost certain used when making Rambo...I mean, he is friends with Arnold so go figure
    haha, thats true, never though of that. What do you guys think of Edward Norton in American HIstory X, you guys think he used gear? I have no clue but he lost 40 pounds or something like that for Fight Club.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.89%

big bump for scottyo yo, heh. u can do so many things with lens', angle's, etc.

and by all means, genetics does have an important part as well. i mean think about it. when these dudes first got on the stage or made a name for themselves, they probably weren't reall skinny or fat. Hollywood is all about looks, and with that in mind, these actors needed to be in tip top shape to get recognized at first. with the few exceptions for people that actually plan for weirdo roles or alike.

hey BJ, i'd def do that as well. i wish i could afford my own gym. but for now, only in my wildest dreams.0
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.85%

Vin and Sly have both admitted to steroid use in the past. Vin actually had to LOSE size for Pitch Black, which was one of his first movies. The bro was pretty damn big in that pic. He has since lost size to fit in more roles.
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.04%

Originally posted by jweave23

I have no evidence but that I definitely believe actually. I think Stallone later admitted to heavy use for Rambo, not sure though.
  24. AlexParty

See with Vin he's big BUT ever see his abs? Exactly, no abs. He must eat so much that he doesnt care about getting or even showing abs. I'm not talking about past Vin but present. I see many photos, big chest, arms, shoulders....but no abs. Lots of fat in that area though, but I guess he wont care about a fat loss. Juts hanigng at the clubs and adding more to that.

As for stallone, working out twice in one day? I've heard of it and seen people do it, but does it actually give results? Since I'm an ectomorph it's easy to overtrain but maybe that works for the mesos??? Anyone else try that?? Must eat a hell of a lot.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 982
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:13 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 04:19 AM
  3. Writing a paper on steroids, need help!
    By The Rob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 03:08 AM
  4. Any of you guys gonna watch this 48hrs on steroids tonight?
    By Lakevillethor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-28-2004, 01:00 AM
  5. AP Sports- Boxer did not know he was taking steroids.
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:28 AM