Happy Holidays

1. Happy Holidays

Just wanted to wish everyone on the board a happy turkey day and especially to the mods of the board for the extra work of taking care of the boards.

THANKS GUYS

Matt D

2. thanks bro. to you and all here and thier families have a safe and happy one. don

3. May everyone here have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving!
    •   

4. sweet potato pie....my oh my. beautiful delicious turkey....geez. lucious cranberry sauce....so boss. smoke honey ham....damn. Basically, im putting on 4 pounds tomorrow. happy holidays

5. Happy thanksgiving!

6. Yeaaa! Another day of yams and tuna! But thanks Matt...Mods have to thank the members of the board for the intelligent responses and the ability to act their age.

7. Finally a four-day weekend! And just in the nick of time too!

So what's e'erbody doin to get ready for the big meal tomorrow? I'm finally gettin back out on the football field!

Here's wishin' a happy and safe holiday weekend to all!

PEACE

8. Happy Thanksgiving ALL !!!

Yeah even you.....YJ.

Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Yeaaa! Another day of yams and tuna! But thanks Matt...Mods have to thank the members of the board for the intelligent responses and the ability to act their age.
    No tuna for this boy tommorow. I'll be on the see food diet.
    I see it I'll eat it. LOL

As far as my intelligent responses....hmm.......I'll get one soon, I promise.

PEACE

9. Happy Turkey Day to all of you great Turkeys!

May you and your families have a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving, and may the Turkey, Ham, and all of the other items be made to perfection.

ENJOY

10. May all the junk you eat tomorrow turn into solid muscle!

11. Hell yeah! Turkey and FOOTBALL (ok... so it isn't as cool as Rugby, but it's still cool to see those dudes pummeling each other ) time tomorow!!!!

May you all have a truly enjoyable Thanksgiving, and enjoy many things worthy of giving thanks for in the coming year.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

12. Happy Thanksgiving bro's! Talk to you all when I get back. Eat big baby!!!!

13. happy thansgiving to everyone on the board you guys are awesome people...one of the best bunches of guys a message board can have.

14. Show those turkeys hell, gentlemen.
  15. Talking

safety & happiness 2 everybody.

16. Enjoy guys!  We had our Thanksgiving a couple weeks ago.

17. mmmmmmmm i smell the food cooking right now. hope evryone has a good weakend.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    By Head Nurse in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 05:43 PM
  2. Wishing Everyone on AM a Safe and Happy Holiday!
    By delta314 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 08:17 PM
  3. Happy Holidays!
    By revodrew in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 09:28 AM
  4. Happy Holidays
    By size in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 10:21 PM