Dead Deer Sex ???

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did you guys hear about the guy that was caught having sex with his girlfriends 3 day-dead dog across the street from an elementary school a few months back? Seems like it would have been pretty crunchy by then

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
Why is he considered a sex offender... was the dear underage? :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on a second. Are you telling me that you guys DON'T have sex with roadkill? I thought everyone did that.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
.........and he'd already done something like this before:

"He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it."

This guy just needs a bullet in his head. It's only a matter of time until he moves on to people.

Last edited:
brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
Wow this cat is serious twisted. how in the hell could you get any pleasure out of a dead deer. Sick mofos like this should be erased from the gene pool.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Well assuming it was a buck-

"Do I make you horny baby?" (Stroke dead bucks horns while delivering this line)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
How did banging a dead animal seem like a good idea for this idiot :think: ?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Wow this cat is serious twisted. how in the hell could you get any pleasure out of a dead deer. Sick mofos like this should be erased from the gene pool.
Send him down to Texas. These are the kinda guys we might tie up behind the barn and let the donkeys have their way with for a few days. ;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol this brings a new meaning to stuffed animals.

That guys is one sick bastard

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
.........and he'd already done something like this before:

"He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it."

This guy just needs a bullet in his head. It's only a matter of time until he moves on to people.
I wonder in what circumstance this guy was caught, that led authorities to believe that he had the "intention" of having sex with a dead horse. It boggles the mind!!!!

I imagine his defense attorney..." I submit to the state that just because my client was naked with an erection in the same room as a dead horse does not imply that he had the intention of having sex with the horse..."

Cross examine!!!

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
What was the dear wearing?? Was it something naughty???

There are some seriously twisted people out there, and this is just we heard about.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mini poll - Is it more gross because it was dead or just the fact that it had hooves?
If it was still alive, it would've just run away before he'd even had a chance to **** it. I would imagine most bestiality offenders get with dead animals, since a live one would either kick his ass or run away before he could have at it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Wisconsin...I would've this this was more of a Appalachian thing...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I wonder in what circumstance this guy was caught, that led authorities to believe that he had the "intention" of having sex with a dead horse. It boggles the mind!!!!

I imagine his defense attorney..." I submit to the state that just because my client was naked with an erection in the same room as a dead horse does not imply that he had the intention of having sex with the horse..."

Cross examine!!!
Another article which I read gave more detail on the previous conviction. The horse was a male but he mistook it for a female. He tried to have sex with the horse while it was alive but it kept kicking him so he shot it. He admitted this.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Cross examine!!!
hahaha.. I would hate to be that attorney and try to defend that...wow, im speechless

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wonder if they make blow up deer for sick people like that.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if a man makes love to a dead deer in the middle of the woods and there is no one around to see it, dose the tree make a sound????? thats the real question you have to ask yourself my friends.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
if a man makes love to a dead deer in the middle of the woods and there is no one around to see it, dose the tree make a sound????? thats the real question you have to ask yourself my friends.
yeah--even the tree barfs. ****in' gross

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
yeah--even the tree barfs. ****in' gross
Come on Kwycke--

You know you've considered it. Out with the guys, see a dead animal, WTF. A hole's a hole, right?

End quote of Chappelle's show.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if they make blow up deer for sick people like that.
I don't know, but I did see a catch on film TV special one time where a late night security guard that worked at a pinata factory was busted defiling the pinatas several nights in a row. I would think that would hurt, but I guess some guys just see that mutil-colored paper machete ass and can't hold back!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Come on Kwycke--

You know you've considered it. Out with the guys, see a dead animal, WTF. A hole's a hole, right?

End quote of Chappelle's show.
Live, sure...I've heard about the sheep poon. But dead? What they hell do I want with a cold dead animal poon? :fool2:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Live, sure...I've heard about the sheep poon. But dead? What they hell do I want with a cold dead animal poon? :fool2:
If you have ever tried to date somebody long after the relationship was over, thats just how it is.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If you have ever tried to date somebody long after the relationship was over, thats just how it is.
Really?:blink:

Good thing I'm a pimp- when a woman pisses me off she just see's the native come out: "I'm from the slap-a-hoe tribe, biotch!"
:afro:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Really?:blink:

Good thing I'm a pimp- when a woman pisses me off she just see's the native come out: "I'm from the slap-a-hoe tribe, biotch!"
:afro:
What, you dont have any RESERVATIONS about putting the smack down.

:fool2:

:toofunny:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
lol...no, we got all kinds of reservations about putting the smack down. there be "smack down ranch", "pimp slap a hoe palace", etc.

the government doesn't like these reservations though :(

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
So you married one of the squaw's from the break-a-man tribe?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
yup. her name is "sitting cow with many charge cards"

it will take me many many moons to pay that s h it off:sad:
I hurt for the loss of both your manliness and your life to the IRS because of sitting-cow-with-many-charge-cards.:sad: And at the ripe young age of 24, too...so sad.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Screwing anything dead is just messed, i'll stick with my sheep thank you very much!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
rigor mortis, the cold hard truth, tonight on FOX.