bashing resolved

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone. just wanted to clear up some things that were goin on today between me and bigjay00.

these pm's were posted by us at musclemorpheus.com

i just couldnt come up with an explanation as to why things kept fukking up over and over again. things have been hectic around here the past few weeks, and i lost fukking control. so, as long as u make the point that it was BOTH of our faults, then i can respect that.

sorry about fukkin up ur rep, but u HAVE to see where i was comin from bro. i pm'ed winz, but i dont think he wants to talk to me much right now. u can think what u like about this thread, but i want u to know that i tried to fix it, but its just a little too late.

plus, i thought u said u were gonna throw in some ephedrine and niacin? the list goes on dude. also, why was the seals broken on the caps? as well as the seals on the inside? (as in underneath the cap) it just didnt make sense at all.

anywho, pm me back if u want, and we can go chat or sum $Hit.

peace
bro your right, it was both our faults and ****, you got pissed off fast, but i was delaying......i could have sowrn i snet 3 full botlles since i have not touched them, was the box split open or somthing?? just wondering since customs do that ****. i would apprecite it if you would edit your posts at a.m as i would do the same.......if you want, since me and winz are mods i can copy and paste the pm cells to him, showing that we made trus.....and your right about the nician and eph. i thought you said no, just as long as you get the ph, it's cool, probably just read it wrong, i can ship those out, but those are open and no charge, of course
also, i would never ban a member here due to personal issues
take care

i got home this morning and saw the box sitting on the top of my table. i guess my roomate must have got it from the mailbox and set it their for me. (btw, she wouldn't have opened it, i already checked, heh)

anyhow, when i picked it up, i noticed that it looked like it went through some bangin around or sumthin, cuz it was kinda dented in a bit? not bad, but def wasn't mint. and im looking at it right now and it doesn't seen that it was "split", but they could have easily just taped it back up, cuz one of the sides is just taped, u know?

i thought that customs only goes through $hit thats coming in from other countries? thats why it blew me away, that they wern't only opened, but some missing. i mean who's the dumba$$ that stole 40 pills? i wish i could find that dude, and we could both beat on em.

im out of clues bro, i give up. i think its fukked up tho that a fukking service worker just steals my $hit.

also, i never really though that u did it. i mean why would u just take 20 pills out of each bottle? but i didnt know what else to think.

anyhow, i already started with them today. i just hope they didnt stick some other $hit in it as well.

oh yea, one more thing, when i pulled the bottles out of the box, the caps almost fell off. im talkin like they weren't even screwed shut. also, did u pack it, or did someone else?

thx a lot.

the box was in mint condition,i packed it with i belive paper towels....what color tape was on it? mine was brown, not that clear brown ****, and all of them were sealed so (obviously) they were tigt when i packed them....i dunno what to do bro, so did you want me to ship out the pack of nician and eph?

man, this is fukked up.

dude, dont worry about sendin that other $hit now. do u know of who i can contact to try and get to the bottom of this?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
That's what bro's do. Nice job gentlemen.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
that's cool, good to hear guys:

BTW I hate you both

:D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigjay00
too bad your a mod here, i have been wanting to tell you to **** off over at bb.com for a while now, but of course, your a mod there too :D
lol, hahaha you can't get me, sucker!!!!!!!! :D :D

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I don't agree with posting of PM's or emails but if your bros are OK with it then whatever floats your boats...

Good to hear you worked it out...

Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
too bad your a mod here, i have been wanting to tell you to **** off over at bb.com for a while now, but of course, your a mod there too :D
Don't let that stop you. Weave is just a big pain in the ass especially since he's a mod at BB.com now. ;)

Just send me some free stuff and I'll take care of him :D

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
I don't agree with posting of PM's or emails but if your bros are OK with it then whatever floats your boats...

Good to hear you worked it out...

Chemo
we both said it was cool. plus they are pms from my site....bobo-weave tell you that him and lostprophet are the most hated mods of the year?? congrats weave! :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo

Don't let that stop you. Weave is just a big pain in the ass especially since he's a mod at BB.com now. ;)

Just send me some free stuff and I'll take care of him :D
Bring it on Bozo, I'll take you silly Irish ass to the cleaners.......after politely discussing the alternatives and trying to figure out an amicable solution of course :D :D

Originally posted by bigjay00
we both said it was cool. plus they are pms from my site....bobo-weave tell you that him and lostprophet are the most hated mods of the year?? congrats weave! :D

YES! I love being hated over there ;) That place needed a swift kick in the ass and Weave's got a boot just the right size! :D

bigjay00

Banned
Awards

YES! I love being hated over there ;) That place needed a swift kick in the ass and Weave's got a boot just the right size! :D
haha, im hated over there too, im not even a mod there.....well ryan and the rest of the mods (soposedly) are discussing me becoming one

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bring it on Bozo, I'll take you silly Irish ass to the cleaners.......after politely discussing the alternatives and trying to figure out an amicable solution of course :D :D

LMAO! Well put.... :D