How language can be easily mixed-up

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take this as how linguistics develop in children and that she is trying to say "Sparkling Wiggles"
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=rfilLgPB5Sk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
the kid is cute , but the "coaching" parents not so much...

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
It disgusts me to see these racist parents using and exploiting this innocent child as fuel for their own white-supremacist agenda.

Even so, it's probably a bit funny. In the "Horrific, Thousand-Casualty Trainwreck" sort of way. The people who laugh at this probably also found the videos of the terrorists beheading Americans amusing.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
I don't find the terrorists vids funny, the little kid saying wiggles was funny.
You hear what you want to hear. Words are really just words, but I agree the parents are bad.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It disgusts me to see these racist parents using and exploiting this innocent child as fuel for their own white-supremacist agenda.

Even so, it's probably a bit funny. In the "Horrific, Thousand-Casualty Trainwreck" sort of way. The people who laugh at this probably also found the videos of the terrorists beheading Americans amusing.
I think you are reading into this way too much. Notice that the first thing they say is "We don't hate...", so the whole white-supremacist tag is a little extreme. The video simply shows how the brain can misinterpret language; she thinks she is saying the right thing, but she obviously is not.