"Just an idea I hope to one day make a reality."

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking open up an online sup shop sometime in the distant future! Right now I'm just doing research on the idea (i.e., finding a distributor, web hosting, and web designer (ect - tech support), as well as looking for bulk herbs and compound/supp suppliers; which will hopefully be used to open my own designer brand of sups). I have a few other ideas in the works as well. The thought of opening my own shop is only an idea at this point, as noted. Everything has to fall into place before any real consideration begins to take place. This is where you guys come in.

I'm looking for help, so to speak, in finding information about the few necessities I've listed above (distributor, web hosting/designer, and a bulk herbs and compound/sup suppliers). If anyone can provide links or information regarding these issues I would greatly appreciate it. As mentioned, everything is really just an idea at this point. I am serious about it, however, very serious. I have the cash to make this idea a reality, but everyone knows its not all about the funding ... its also about who you know as well. That being said, I need to network and find the right people to talk to (whole sellers, distributors, ect) in order to get this idea off the ground. There is several different approaches I can take to this idea; finding the best one that fits me and fills a special niche market is the goal. I'm hoping some of you can point me in the right direction. I need guidance folks. Can you help?

Links ...
Company names ...
Personal names and numbers ...
Anything related to my situation will be appreciated.

I'm currently conversing with a few well known companies/sponsers who I hope will introduce me to some good people. If your a sponsor of this site (or any other) and have an interest in helping me obtain the information I need to decide whether or not I'm going to push forward with this idea, please contact me via PM, or e-mail at: [email protected] (please only e-mail me if your truely interested in helping).

I know some of the information is sensitive, so please feel free to PM me. I urge those interested in posting to take this serious. This is not a joke. I have no intent on wasting your time, so please don't waste mine. Help me out if you can ...

Thank you,
Sprt

PS: I've posted on just about every board imaginable.
You will most likely see this thread around.