Anyone Ever Had This?!

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Every time when I use the PC and sit in front of the monitor my leg moves up an down by it self:twisted: .. I know it sounds strange.. it's not shaking I guess..It 's more like unstoppable nervouse movement..most of the times it's the right leg..

And when I am aware of it and focus not to move the leg..2 minutes later it starts again and this goes on all the time..

Not if I just sit anywhere..Only behind the pc!!

anyone familiar with this ?:confused:

I have read about some clen users ending up with strange shakes(legs/arms/hands)..I never used clen..

Thx

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it like a bouncing more than a shaking? I do that sometimes when I'm just sitting there bored but it definitely doesn't happen only in certain situations(ie. :type: ).

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Nerve get pinched when you sit sertain way and makes your leg bounce. I had this happen to me too.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Is it like a bouncing more than a shaking? I do that sometimes when I'm just sitting there bored but it definitely doesn't happen only in certain situations(ie. :type: ).

bouncing..

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Nerve get pinched when you sit sertain way and makes your leg bounce. I had this happen to me too.

did this happen to you all the time?

I have this problem each time.. not sometimes

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
too much caffeine and i start doing the same thing

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dimitry is probably right then, sounds like a pinched nerve or some sort of OCD ritual maybe

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Dimitry is probably right then, sounds like a pinched nerve or some sort of OCD ritual maybe
Could be.. I hope it's a temporary OCD.. I have this strange *** sinds a few months..maybe I should not worry too much and just hope it goes away..:ntome:

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Restless Leg Syndrome
(RLS) is a neurological disorder characterized by an uncontrollable urge to move the legs. The motor restlessness worsens during the evening and night causing difficulty initiating and maintaining sleep. RLS is often unrecognized by sufferers or misdiagnosed by doctors.

Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) is that creepy, crawly sensation that keeps you awake night after night as you fight the need to move your legs. This disorder often strikes people in the fifty-year-old and older age group, but others may have suffered with it since childhood.

RLS causes misery, sleepless nights, depression and sleep deprivation. Night after night, sufferers seek relief, moving their legs, having hot baths, cold baths, massage, pain relievers, and pacing the floor.

According to study results presented at the 9th International Congress of the Movement Disorder Society, a once-daily dose regimen of pramipexole improved Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) symptoms for a 24-hour period and produced significant improvements in patients sleep.

This looks more like Parkinson to me..Also with RLS patients have lots of cramps at night while sleeping/trying to sleep..

I do not have this (Thank you god:box: )

I have the feeling it has something to do with monitor/pc "radiation"...cause only when next to these I experience it.. In the office I also work a lot with a pc and also the leg bouncing happens.. only far less(maybe because I am too busy all the time at work to do the bouncing):hammer:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
did this happen to you all the time?

I have this problem each time.. not sometimes
No, it happens only when I sit sertain way and I guess I put some pressure on the right spot of my leg.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi poopy:wave: how is your epi cycle doing? no adhd here..
oh guess thats just me :D..... and the epis goin great just about to hit the gym so ill be updating the log afterwards....

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a pinched nerve one of my boyz had an hour drive to and from work. He started off with the same symptoms then it progress to numbness. It only took on Dr. Visit and he noticed he had a 3in. thick wallet pinching a nerve in his ass. He ditched all the crap in his man purse and was strait after that.