The Sadest Commercial On Television

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Nah, the 3 year old in one of those MADD commercials that was killed by drunk driving is worse

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea this is grabage. I see it and i go soft too.
In speech class the teacher had shown us a video that was 5+ minutes or so on it and it was just text and pictures...the class was silent after.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Oh crap, this is an old thread. Anyone see the new one yet? Even worse, its about mills. Ill go see if i can find it.

EDIT: My comp is being slow and lame i cant find it, but if you go to youtube and search puppy mills you turn alot of results. Some documentaries(sp?) and some private made videos.

It really is shytty how this is handled. You would think that PETA or other goverment and animal organizations would be able to stop it somehoe, i meant he evidence is there! and on youtube.

We got my dog from Animal Welfare league, they rescue animals and such.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I hate these commercials, they honestly make me feel horrible after watching them.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I hate these commercials, they honestly make me feel horrible after watching them.
that's the point, pmiller. they want you to go get a dog out of the pound in a conglomerated effort so that a) more money can be spent on pedigree products b) so that money can be spent on 'more useful' things than 'useless strays.' it's a win-win for the pound/big business.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
The timing of this stuff is so stupid though.. they put it in the commercials during South Park and other shows on Comedy Central and all it does is piss me off cause I don't want to see those animals all messed up -- I can't even watch that commercial because I feel so bad during it -- I'm watching a comedy and don't need 15 dying, disfigured animals to drag the whole thing down.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i adopted a dog, wish i could get 20 more. mine is some kind of doberman/rot/shepard mix....the smartest dog i have ever seen

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I would *so* bring Sarah home TODAY...

Love me some dogs, been promising myself after my last pup perished

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I have to change the channel when that commercial comes on. My last two pets were adopted, greatest ever.