Jayhawkk this ones for you!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey my marriage has been a little stressed over the time Ive been spending on the boards.So to help out your "Ive not banned anyone lately" problem.Could you give me a trial run:preferably Thurs and Fri and if that works maybe we can shoot for something more substantial!:lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I would be more than happy to oblige but I could be of much better use if you would just send me your wife's email and a couple of pics. I could take her attention away from wanting attention from you on those days :)

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Hey my marriage has been a little stressed over the time Ive been spending on the boards.So to help out your "Ive not banned anyone lately" problem.Could you give me a trial run:preferably Thurs and Fri and if that works maybe we can shoot for something more substantial!:lol:
Why not do something cool to break the rules instead...that way you can EARN that ban, and entertain us all in the process?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would be more than happy to oblige but I could be of much better use if you would just send me your wife's email and a couple of pics. I could take her attention away from wanting attention from you on those days :)
Thats what Im talking bout.Thanks for helping a brother out.Which addy do you want them sent to.:pose:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Not the same one we communicate on. I'd hate to cross my cyborz.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha :thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jayhawkk Cycle Logs 185
35 and Older 6
yeahright General Chat 8
IGF-1/GH 1
Jayhawkk General Chat 4